Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

Nuke proof titanium

Yes it has carbon hubs and titanium skewers. . litespeed to stem and ti seat rails ringle seatpost. The componenets are the suntor xc expert. I also so have a manitou fork that goes with it , with the full tin kit inside and out . I also have a 7000 series alum stealth from the old days ...
  2. L

Another boardwalk style frame

Thanks, there is a completed one in built from scratch ,1920niner. Also the bike is in photo contest.
  3. L

1920niner

I will keep u in mind . I may possibably be looking in to giving that one to someone to auction off for a christmas fund, if it happens I will let u know or post info on where .And the orange one is already given away i just have a couple things to finish.
  4. L

My bucket

Lets see it after the paint .
  5. L

My bucket

Gotcha the only ford i have messed with the motor was from a 68 shelby gt 350 the motor i know has huge dome pistons cam and head work that was done at a local machine shop told it should be around 13/1 compression . Of course the guy who did it couldnt remember exacyly what was done to the...
  6. L

My bucket

Actually not washers it is a piece if turned alum, one washer. And honestly I am not a ford person . But for the few thousand dollars i have in it , its all good.
  7. L

My bucket

No just easier to find back then and less expensive . Not then a achevy 350.Just much easier to find then.
  8. L

My bucket

Thanks , the coolest thing about the car is that it was built by a guy in my neighborhood when i was around 10 years old. The guy was my freinds older brother , i would see him cruising it when i was riding my bike as a teen. The car ended up getting put a way in a garage for many years till...
  9. L

BMX is still alive.

Well these trails have been around about twenty years. I am now 42 and started these jumps with freinds . I havent jumped them since the younger generation has now re dug them some . But have been in the woods the last two weekends hitting a smaller six pack and the single bigger practice...
  10. L

BMX is still alive.

BMx is still alive in a Virginia.
  11. L

Another boardwalk style frame

Just another frame i did.
  12. L

1920niner

Just based on a early Indian motorcycle / Harley boardwalk racer . Besides I already did a harley one almost identical with 26 inch rims . But I have a jig to make this framd with differnt modifications so forth . I have just been giving them to my buds.
  13. L

home made seat post

That better be a South Bend. hahahahaha :lol:
  14. L

Surly bikes - WOW !!

I very well could have seen you. I ride at the beach a lot during the summer .I ride a replica penny farthing , had a harley boardwalk racer for a while, Indian boardwalk racer , bmx bikes etc. I also have a lagauna cruiser , I have the black with the gold ukai rims .
  15. L

1920niner

Yea it will slide back plenty , can mill my dropouts as deep as i want, although it is 3 chains put together so just added as a extra tensioner. The skateboard wheel is adjustable so it works out well .
  16. L

My bucket

Easier to find in 1979 when car was built.
  17. L

1920niner

18. L

My bucket

Couple pics of another ride.
  19. L

Another NEWB from VA

Welcome from va . beach.
Back