Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

BMX is still alive.

BMx is still alive in a Virginia.
  2. L

Another boardwalk style frame

Just another frame i did.
  3. L

1920niner

4. L

My bucket

Couple pics of another ride.
  5. L

Nuke proof titanium

6. L

Rode over 400 miles this summer

Well its just a replica highwheel, but i rode it over 400 miles this summer .
  7. L

A few of my toys

Just a pic of a few of my toys
  8. L

6061 billet trees for springer

Recent set of new 6061 billet trees
  9. L

completed 7 day wonder

here is the completed cruiser boardwalk racer built in 7 days with parts leftover from garage and other builds complete with 1900s style tank leaf spring springer front end and custom paint and pinstriping , now ridden on boardwalk by my female friend , hope u like .all the fab work welding...
  10. L

hey can anyone tell me how to post pics

trying to post pics for build off can anyone give tips cant get my pics posted. thanks
  11. L

7 day wonder

rat rod bike build from left overs around the garage hope it meets the rules.[imhttp://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/h421/longshotcustoms/g][/img]
  12. L

new kid on the block

Well what can i say , i have ridden and enjoyed this vehicle we call the bicycle all my life . i have ridden it in almost ever shape and form . i enjoy building and fabricating bicycles myself and others . i design and build old school harley style custom bicycles from scratch as well as modify...
Back