Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ramzrod

Devist8er ~ Oct update

Re: Devist8er ~ Dame I missed the dead line for entry This was definitely a vote from me. Too bad you missed the deadline but from what I've read, you've ridden yours more than anyone else!
  2. ramzrod

Devist8er ~ Oct update

Re: Devist8er ~ Together and 1st test ride That is awesome! Great job!
  3. ramzrod

Devist8er ~ Oct update

Re: Devist8er Winner
  4. ramzrod

"LACKLUSTER"

Critter, bike looks killer! I saw you posted on KCW and I had to check it out. Love the colors! Ramsey
  5. ramzrod

FranKENTstein

Every so often you see that bike in the trash that someone gave up on. I pulled over and threw it in the car. My daughter is like "dad, why did you get that junk?" I told her, you'll see when we get home! Well this bike or what's left of it is gonna be a rider in a weekend! This will be a build...
  6. ramzrod

Show us them cars!

Wow! I'm surprised with the amount of VW peeps here! Cool to see some great pics of everyone's rides. Here are mine... '64 13W Deluxe (Currently taken apart for restoration) '56 Oval Original paint! '63 Ragtop Stock 6V '66 Beetle
  7. ramzrod

the $105 volkswagen

My dad inherited my uncler's brand new semi-auto tran beetle just after 6 months because the tranny didn't function to his likings! My dad drove the heck out of that thing til he eventually sold it because my mom was pregnant with me!! Anyway, congrats on the "deals". engine alone is a few hundred!
  8. ramzrod

My 1956 Volkswagen Beetle

Nice resto! Can't wait til I get my bus done. It's in the shop as I speak for paint and body 8)
  9. ramzrod

NEW OREGON RUST LOVER

Cool! VWs and bikes :lol:
  10. ramzrod

Did someone say lurking FL NOOB?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Been looking around at the stash of bikes I have and already coming up with some ideas.
  11. ramzrod

My Toys

You should update your Toys pic :wink:
  12. ramzrod

Did someone say lurking FL NOOB?

My first post was to RAT ROD, so I guess I already broke the rules! Anyway, I've had a trike that I've dragged with me for the past 10 years form house to house. I always say I'm gonna do something with it cause the patina on it is perfect! I started researching for "custom bikes" on google to...
  13. ramzrod

RAT ROD

this is my first post, so why not to the creator! Thank you for a well designed and organized site! As far as forums are concerned, I frequent a lot of VW related sites and have noticed that VW peeps seem to have a pairing to bikes as well. I've always loved piecing bikes together from...
Back