Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. doshounds

Any RRB members in Austin?

I am looking at a bike on CL in Austin. Just wanted to know if any members are available to look at it for me today in the MOPAC area? I will handle payment to seller and I will compensate you for your time. I cant get up there until Sunday. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!! :D
  2. doshounds

NOS Dyno Build for My Lady

Picked this up on Ebay, a NOS ladies frame in need of a build up. So Im gonna do it!
  3. doshounds

"BOSS 3 ON 2" Dyno Build...Formerly Wiz Khalifa Build

Traded for a Dyno frame and fork set with a friend and plan to build this out from the ground up. Heres the frame. Its going to get a Monark Springer with a 24 X 2.5 rear wheel with a Nexus 3 Speed, 26 up front, Felt MP Handlebars, Brooks Saddle and Grips, stubby fender, 3 piece cranks...
  4. doshounds

New to the Forum

New here, I own an Electra Cruiser 1 that is waiting for new parts and a Schwinn Industrial that is going in for a complete rebuild, not sure what I am going to do on the Industrial yet but will look here for ideas, really cool site!!
Back