Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Cream Tires & Ape Hangers

Thanks for the photos, both bikes look awesome. I think I am going to go with black rims and cream tires instead of white walls. Now I just have to figure out what handlebars to get.
  2. B

Champion123 - That is exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering what color to paint the rims of my bike if I go with cream tires. Since my bike is red so I think red rims with cream tires might be the way to go. You should post up pictures with the fenders and rack. Kingfish254 - I will...
  3. B

Does anybody have any pictures of bikes with cream tires and ape hangers? I can find plenty of bikes with one or the other but none with both. I usually see cream tires on bikes with cruiser style handlebars but I want to know if they would fit the look of ape hangers for my current build...
  4. B

BUILD CHALLENGE DISCUSSION

I have a 50's bike that I was thinking of building low with 26 x 2.125 tires. I don't think it would work for your bobber build though because I was thinking of making it a 10 speed.
  5. B

Skinny tired Cruiser Code named Greenie:o)

That looks awesome so far. I'm excited to see a picture of the frame and fork together. How did you have this set up to paint it? I'm thinking about painting my bike but I want to figure out a rack that will hold it up and allow me to paint all sides very easily.
  6. B

A rat rod goes to college

Hey everyone, this forum is awesome! I am pretty sure I'll be able to learn anything and everything about bikes from this forum. To start, I'm 19 and I love driving and working on cars, fixing audio equipment(preferably tube), jamming to records and 8-tracks, making music, organic gardening...
Back