Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chrisp

Saw this and thought I'd share AWESOME!!!

I don't think the design holds water
  2. chrisp

For dog and bicycle lovers.

COOL!
  3. chrisp

Nexus three speed

Thanks. I've been checking craigslist for a Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub... But, this deal looks really sweet!
  4. chrisp

Anyone ever see a seat like this?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46986
  5. chrisp

Nexus three speed

Wow, that sounds great! Noob question though: What do they mean by "roller brakes"? Is that like a coaster brake?
  6. chrisp

Any advice on an old school looking helmet?

Seriously, those prices seem way low... Cool helmets too Does anybody else think a Cobra Commander helmet would be cool? https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image ... X92Lpau2mQ
  7. chrisp

How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

This thread got me thinking that I need an avatar. Sooo... This is Duke. My buddy. The west Oakland pound dog. We tease him and say he's got an L.A. face with an Oakland booty. =) He's all dog, full on, all the time. If it's dead, rotting, or otherwise stanky, he's rolling in it. Guaranteed. If...
  8. chrisp

thats the last can of rustoleum i'll ever purchase!

I'll second that about Montana cans. I've only bought one can so far but, plan to buy many more... There color choices are FANTASTIC!
  9. chrisp

explain this to me how now :D - Tall bike to chopper

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49424 Looks cool!
  10. chrisp

STOKED!

The # stamped into the head badge is 1753... I double checked to make sure it wasn't 1253 but, it's pretty clearly 1753. Under the head badge is a sticker that says "Made In Hungary"... hmmm did they do something different with the numbers in Hungary? On another note, I took apart the light on...
  11. chrisp

Low rider

That bike has a really nice stance Nice and ratty too
  12. chrisp

STOKED!

Thanks Wildcat! That seems about right... How can you tell from looking at it?
  13. chrisp

STOKED!

I'm having trouble decoding my serial #. I've been searching all over the interwebs... The number on the bottom of the BB is: HD310264 ... I found this: http://www.bikeforums.net/archive/index ... 39056.html ... So is it August of '68? The bike doesn't seem that old. My highly uneducated guess...
  14. chrisp

STOKED!

Thanks guys! =) I've been brainstorming a banana seat and sissy bar for the yellow one. I want to take the stickers off my wife's bike but I'll have to ask if that's what she wants... We've been riding every day. Rode my daughter to preschool today. It's nice just cruisin' ... Not just trying to...
  15. chrisp

El Guapo-Finished!

I really dig this bike! =D
  16. chrisp

WHATS THE MATTER WITH THIS FORUM?

Thanks, I will. As soon as I get my power cord sussed out... I printed this out: http://atomiczombie.com/ct-welding.html#welding and have read it a few times. I plan on practicing a lot before I actually weld on a bike tube.
  17. chrisp

STOKED!

Hi, I guess this is my introduction post... I've only recently been bitten by the bike bug. I joined RRB's a couple months back and have been drooling at all the bikes you folks build. So, I got to work selling old stuff that's been sitting in storage and watching craigslist. I finally scraped a...
  18. chrisp

Faux oil tank

What about painting some seams and putting in some rivets?
  19. chrisp

The Fast: A dive into the boardtrack world

Where you at Motopecane? This thread had me smilin'... Anything new?
  20. chrisp

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike! now shooting FLAMES!

Re: Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike! I really dig this bike... So RATTY! 55mph -- Cool!
Back