Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

L'Angelo di Ferro

Ton of hugely impressive work on this thread! Im so excited!
  2. A

Parts lot: tanks rack guards seats 50 bucks + shipping

Sorry i sold these to a guy who inquired yesterday. Was just signing on to mark sold Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. A

Parts lot: tanks rack guards seats 50 bucks + shipping

Everything you see pictured for 50 dollars plus shipping. Western flyer and jc higgins tanks Higgins rack Various guards Various saddles. One is a mesinger. Just want to sell it as a bundle for you custom builders. 50 bucks takes it all Plus shipping thank you for looking and for your...
  4. A

Schwinn mid weight seats. Huffmam rack . Girls tank postwar

Huffman rack sold Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. A

Pre war samsco (parting out) bicycle

Really like this! Good luck! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  6. A

Late 20s early 30s (parting out) hawthorne motobike

I cant believe this hasnt sold! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  7. A

Schwinn mid weight seats. Huffmam rack . Girls tank postwar

Nice schwinn seat $40 shipped Less nice schwinn seat $30 shipped girls tank og paint $30 shipped Prewar Huffman rack $30 shipped Shelby rack- sold Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  8. A

SOLD Troxel seat mens prewar long spring seat

Ill take this if available Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  9. A

'37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe

I didn't figure out how to post in finished bikes either but I absolutely love your bike. What an amazing creation! The frame and the shroud are just out of this world. I'm stoked you left it bare metal too. Love it. Love it. Love it.
  10. A

love the shroud, and that is one of my favorite badges too. I love this thing
  11. A

most def have my vote! there is nothing i could possibly see that would top this
  12. A

i just want to say this is the COOLEST bike i have ever seen. and especially seen someone build. i adore it. i can't wait to see it finished!! and if you ever decide you could build another one, id be VERY interested in buying a frame/fork set!
  13. A

Old Schwinn, need help determining model and if any value

I really couldn't say what year to be honest. a 1938 wouldn't have a hockey stick chain guard though, so to me seems like a 36 or 37. im leaning towards 37 though, due to seat and chain guard
  14. A

Old Schwinn, need help determining model and if any value

at first I thought 38, because of truss rod shape. but a 36 could have the round rods, can we get a shot of the bike without that seat cover on it.
  15. A

1920s Hawthorne Flyer Project!

carbon, do you have any pics??
  16. A

Thank you me too! It was total chance that those tires are all the shop really had in the size. Its awesome
  17. A

I picked up this hawthorne frame/fork/crank set/seat/bars/stem/ badge from a friend on here and turned it into a roadster of sorts. It rides GREAT!! I didnt take too many pictures but the first is from day one assembling it from the ground up, and fit checking the rear wheel. The wheel set is...
  18. A

1950 Murray-built Mercury

I would love to have ridden something like this in college!
  19. A

Just A little Old 1938 Shelby Flying Cloud

DIBS!!! Oh wait... this isn't the for sale section :roll: :roll: :D I'm in love with this bike!
  20. A

"Catahula Style" - update 7/2/13

Re: "Catahula Style" I need to get me one of these hahaha love it doug!
Back