Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Helldorado... Got any extra ideas for a beginner?

One bump for the road?
  2. G

The tank is sanded down currently. I would consider a trade. PM me if your interested
  3. G

Tore down this huffy eldorado in order to build it up for my first rat. Still a little torn on whether to use the original tank because it seems to clash with the lines of the frame. Gonna keep the frame and fork untouched. Leaving the seat uncovered. Need a layback post. Planning on cutting...
  4. G

Huffy (Eldorado ?)

Mine came pretty complete but a little more abused than yours, so it's getting chopped up
  5. G

Huffy (Eldorado ?)

And then this guy lives in N.E. Ohio too?!?!?! Spooky
  6. G

Huffy (Eldorado ?)

My name is Jackson too, how bout that? Thanks for the heads up, i'm trying to spend as little money as possible though as I always do, trying to come up with some kind of clever, recycled kind of cap.
  7. G

Huffy (Eldorado ?)

I just bought one of these at a flea market for a little bit more $ than you found yours. Its practically identical except im also missing the headlight and those plastic end caps for the 2 top tubes. Its my first build of anything bigger than a 20in. I'll post some pics later this evening...
Back