Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BatavusRod

Batavus Racer

Hi folks, I started this project in 2011, but put it aside after the welding and sandblasting was done... This Build Off is a good reason to pick it up again, and finish it 8) The bike is a Batavus Super Sport from the late '40s. I will change it from "Gents bike" into a racer.
  2. BatavusRod

Bike on ice..

Very nice photo shoot today on the melting ice near my house.. 8)
  3. BatavusRod

The "While waiting" build..

While my Batavus frame is still at the blaster/welder place, I found a Burco "opafiets"!! It's probably an '50s "opafiets" (Grandpa's bicycle). The brand is Burco, from Amsterdam. I'm really stoked with this "path racer" fever, so I made some changes and now it's called "Opa Racer".. :mrgreen...
  4. BatavusRod

Batavus Path Racer

This is my Batavus "wiegframe" bicycle project. The plan is to build a Path Racer. At this moment I'm bussy trying to find the right parts for this racer. The frame is in bad shape now. Its going to the blaster and it needs some welding also. Hope were able to safe it. :roll:
  5. BatavusRod

Hi from the Netherlands..

Hi folks, I'm Ruben from the Netherlands, and bussy with a "path racer" project. I see so many inspiring stuff on this website, so I thought lets join! My path racer is based on a Batavus gents (wiegframe) bike build somewhere between 1950/1953. The name "wiegframe" is called featherbed in...
Back