Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pacman270

bike art

Here are some bikes I created in illustrator.
  2. pacman270

The Cardinal

What we have here is a late 60's-early 70's Hercules roadster. I picked this one up in pretty good shape from guy that has a welding shop next to where I work. It took a lot of sweet talking but I managed to get him to sell it to me. After my first ride I knew some things needed to be changed...
  3. pacman270

The Mean Green (update)

Sears ten speed. Converting to single speed. Made in Germany..modified in Tejas!!
  4. pacman270

Kicking It!!

Hey guys I have an 80's Randor freestyle kick scooter. I got this off craigslist for forty bucks. I bought to just ride around and have some fun with it. I never intended to make it a project but you know how that goes. So let me gather up all the photos and I'll post em on a bit.
  5. pacman270

Esqueleto (April 22 update)

Hello fellow bike lovers and builders. My brother and I have decided to start building custom bicycles. We are going by the name of Los Muertos Customs. This is the first bike that I am building. I am not sure what brand of bike this is. It is an older bike. The seat post was the quill style...
Back