Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. carrotsnax

Girls CWC Roadmaster survivor.

Hey guys, I recently picked up this girls 24" CWC Roadmaster. I couldn't leave it for $60. It was too clean and original to leave behind. I plan to polish it up, lube it, and put some fresh tires, tubes, rim strips on the ole girl. check out these awesome grips!!!!!!!!!!i won't lie these...
  2. carrotsnax

My Sturmey Archer S2C kickback hub has some play.. What do you guys think?

Hey guys I have a S2C kickback hub that I have put around 10-15 miles on. I have noticed grease starting to come out of the action arm cup side of the hub.. No big deal there, but my concern is that the wheel has play like a wheel on a car with a bad wheel bearing. I can move it more than what...
  3. carrotsnax

Speedwell bicycle info needed acquired old headbadge

Hey guys, I have this headbadge. I love the art work and the patina of it. Does anyone know anything about the "Speedwell" Brand? My headbadge is marked "made in the USA" So I am guessing that its not related with the "Bennet and Wood" Australian based "Speedwell" brand. I have done some...
  4. carrotsnax

standard bike chain, different sizes??? Help?

Hey guys I am working on my build and I have 3 bicycle chains, they appear to be different pitch lengths. 2 appear to be the same size and do not fit my Sturmey Archer S2C kickback sprocket. These 2 chains are narrow in width but it appears that its the length per link that is the fitting...
  5. carrotsnax

My first build on RRB's, Early style track racer

Well I am no stranger to bicycles but this is my first thread and first build on RRB's. So this is what I started off with. A little flashy for my taste. lol I didn't do much to the frame, I obviously pulled all the stickers and the head badge. But I also cut off the cable holders on the...
Back