Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Aros Kustom

Pure steel on the asphalt

Another photo of my ladies ride!
  2. Aros Kustom

Ladie in the wheat field

Here's my latest build, photographed in a wheat field this summer.
  3. Aros Kustom

Kustom Ladies Ride FINISHED!

Here it is! My old ladies ride is kustomized and ready for a real test ride. Film will be up on Youtube soon. This build off have been a blast, a Little bit stressful in the end but it's more fun to have a date set and someone to be compared to when your done, makes you to put a Little more...
  4. Aros Kustom

Kustom Ladies Ride

This is my contribution to this years build off! I got this old rusty ride from a friend at work, he knows I'm in to bikes and I thought it had a clean old style look and it was in a perfect ratty condition. Ofcourse it was rusty, but exept the seat, chain, tires and pedals, it was all in good...
  5. Aros Kustom

My apehanger ride

This is my lowrider, I've built this beauty myself and it was finished this spring. I love to ride it downtown and it's a real eyecatcher. Hope you like it! / Niklas, Sweden.
  6. Aros Kustom

Kustom lowrider/apehanger

Hi, I'm from Sweden and new here on the forum and I really enjoy building bikes in my sparetime. This is what I'm working on right now. It used to be an old ladiesbike but I hope to create a sweet lowrider out of it. It's quite a bit of work left, still missing fenders and a seat for ex. hope...
Back