Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

!!! Crank!Magazine issue#4 *download* !!!

Does anyone know where I can get my grubby little paws on any other issues?
  2. K

Ground Up

if you like the leather wait until I post pics of the finished rims! the fenders are going to get a new coat of paint! Even though they almost go with the orange leather for the seat, etc... Everyone is doing a great job, lost of great ideas out there!
  3. K

the STRAIGHT 7 special (complete!)

looking great!
  4. K

Ground Up

I have most of the components, pieces and parts to continue with the build! Finally managed to locate a frame! Too bad the 3 piece crank set won't fit :x found some great bars and gooseneck these levers are kind of cool pulled out some leather scrap for the seat (color is...
  5. K

Ground Up

the front wheel drum! the whole wheel
  6. K

Ground Up

Got the front wheel last night! And I got a line on an old cantelever frame w/ reverse drop outs, maybe a springer front... I will post pix tonight tonight after I get off work... I think I have the brake light figure out!
  7. K

Goodrich Clunker (done and updated 11-20)

ooh, look for drum brakes! nice set!
  8. K

Ground Up

more madness Well I still haven't found a frame as of yet... I am going to look at one tonight, hopefully it will work! I plan on picking up the front drum brake tomorrow after work! In the mean time, I have decided that I need to "make" a working brake light for this build! don't ask it came...
  9. K

New guy from Portland, OR

New guy from Portland current bike Dark Grey Electra Townie 7s looking for a basman 346 frame fat wide rims, disc brakes and anything interesting
  10. K

Ground Up

I have finally found my inspiration for a build (or at least part of it)! I am going to base my rat off this old 5 speed Atom wheel w/ a drum brake! Now all I have to do is find a suitable donor frame! I have a few other parts that I will use dynamo generator, and an atom front drum, if I can...
  11. K

Y

Crazy stuff! I see the Rat, I see the Rod.... I see no welding... I love that crazy shovel seat!
Back