Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nightrider

24" Motor Bike Frame?

yeah, I have a teens or twentys motorbike with wooden 26" wheels. tires are singletube "aristocrat 26"
  2. Nightrider

1938 Columbia from original owner

people call it a westfield "coffin chainring"
  3. Nightrider

My first skiptooth!

looks 46-7ish with the shallow curve in the downtube
  4. Nightrider

My Shelby Hiawatha build...done!

Looks nice! That frame spent some time in Memphis with a friend of mine! Looks much better now!
  5. Nightrider

Shelby sprocket but ...

headset cups look shelby, as does the chain stays. Seat post clamp area is similar, but looks different at the top, may have had some repairs to this area. I'm kind of leaning toward Shelby
  6. Nightrider

Can you help my ID this?

My guess is Snyder made, maybe a Rollfast. Prewar, yes.
  7. Nightrider

Rotten Rocket

Too bad its a Monark, I have a correct chainguard in pink/black.Its off of a Firestone though. It may say Firestone special cruiser on it. Also have fender set that may be a bit nicer.
  8. Nightrider

Prewar find but what is it?

Could be a Colson with long wheel base, mid 30's for the year. Post more pics when you get it.
  9. Nightrider

Western Flyer ID Help

I think its Monark built, need more pics, 50's
  10. Nightrider

~:1936 Schwinn AutoCycle:~ PIC HEAVY

Amazing find! One that we all dream of. And Welcome back! Was wondering where you've been. Johnny
  11. Nightrider

Help ID the year.

probably late 40's. Serial is on BB. Cleveland Welding is the maker.
  12. Nightrider

Frankenmaggot: 30s Huffman?

Ha, ha. Just saw your other build. Same frame different year!
  13. Nightrider

Frankenmaggot: 30s Huffman?

Snyder built, same as the Hawthorne Zep (minus the fork lock), Rollfast Fastback Sport, and many others. That is a one year only frame with the collet seatpost ('36?). Rustjunkie is the man to ask.
  14. Nightrider

Bunch-O-Random Recent Finds

Nice load! Can we see a close up of the Monark springer? Don't see that one often. Johnny
  15. Nightrider

WTB: Bendix kickback axle (2 speed)

dont know, I will check tomorrow
  16. Nightrider

1938 boys Colson project 26" $300 shipped

Thats just the way I like 'em! Nice price too! Johnny
  17. Nightrider

Bike shop said they can't remove my rear sprocket...help!!

I have done it a few times. However, it does get old turning the cog to a new hole, fighting dangling spokes. I'm used to it now. Usually I rebuild my hubs and then set 'em aside waiting for something to put it on it on.
  18. Nightrider

Bike shop said they can't remove my rear sprocket...help!!

The slot in the cog is for replacing spokes. A bit more tedious but you can lace your wheel with the hub intact.
  19. Nightrider

Rollfast Identification

There are many others as well. Check out The_Black_Monark's page in the gallery section.
Back