Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. HippieKruiser

First Russian RRB Built Off entry aka "Ragnarok Tango Express"

well, just in case... if i won"t be able to finish in time, then move the thread in builds forum, coz i am going to complete it anyways.
  2. HippieKruiser

just forgot to say... it pretty late to change build name innit ? if possible, dear mods, please change it to Ragnarok Tango Express. thx in advance, cheers, mates!
  3. HippieKruiser

a bit of misc pics for the night...
  4. HippieKruiser

Here's my progress so far ... i changed the concept so far but i still think i'd be able to complete the build in time. thanks for checking and cheers from +30 *C Russia!
  5. HippieKruiser

DELINQUENT ,Gotta fly from here on 8/2

looks amazing! How does it steer? Are there any troubles with it?
  6. HippieKruiser

Tractorliner

This is sooooooo cool! Both looks either with tank or without are outstanding! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  7. HippieKruiser

Okay. At least ive got the donor bike. Its russian built cruiser called STELS (and its an abbreviation) heres a pic Ive even did an experimental mock up using 24" wheels( bike is for 26" wheels). Im gonna use forks from this bike and maybe some more. Ps. Internet says the frame is...
  8. HippieKruiser

It' s been a while since previous post. My renovation is almost done. The only things left are doors for bathroom and toilet lol and cleaning. Lots of cleaning. Meanwhile in Russia... i did another mock up that i liked better and gathered some parts that i will use quite soon Thanks for...
  9. HippieKruiser

ENIGMA

This bike is soooo impressive! I like it. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  10. HippieKruiser

Wards Hawthorne All-American, " Goin' out to Dinner"

Nice frame, especially tank mounts! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  11. HippieKruiser

Yeah, you're right, King. I accidentially bought one on russian craigslist analogue for just 900 roubles which is about 25 bucks. I think im going to cut it in two halves and use as front suspension. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  12. HippieKruiser

Unfortunately i don't have enough time for build because of flat renovation. But ive got a lot of ideas for this bke and i hope at least third of it would be completed. Meanwhile im gathering parts for the build. Thanks for viewing. Cheers from sunny Russia! Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  13. HippieKruiser

Mead "Danger" Ranger

Great anti theft system, mate! Will follow this build. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  14. HippieKruiser

I'm thinking of jackshaft made of flip flop fixed gear hub. I know, there are two sprocketed ones available. It will keep the chain line, I hope. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  15. HippieKruiser

CYCO

Always loved cupholder styled frames. I'll watch it this build! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  16. HippieKruiser

Polished Princess

Awesome pics! And really good looking bike! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  17. HippieKruiser

█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Tied for 7th Place

Girvin forks are sooooooo cool, too bad I can't find one here for a reasonable delivery price. Your build looks good, I'll be watching it! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  18. HippieKruiser

Thanks for the kind words, mates! I'm now thinking how to attach rear fork to the frame without wobbles. You know, springer fork crown has one point of connection to the frame and it's obviously not enough. What I came up with is to cut springer's steering tube, then insert 90° bent rod into it...
  19. HippieKruiser

Hi, mates! My name is Vladimir (I give up! You can call me Vlad :-)), I am from St. Petersburg, Russia, which is only 200 miles away from, for example, Helsinki. I recon previously no man from Russia ever entered the competition, so, i guess, i have to either win or at least get the podium in...
  20. HippieKruiser

Flat Tire trick to get you home

nice trick, however, there's one more trick that my dad told me. when he was young he used to stuff tire with his shirt instead of inner tube. Never tried it tho.
Back