Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

1952 hawthorne - "Tales from the Crypt"

Amazing lookin ride you got there mate !! Didn't think there were bikes like that over here ! :lol: I love riding round my home town on my bikes ! People always stopping me to ask questions !! Gotta love ape hanges :lol: Take a look at my bikes if you look through my posts Keep up the cool...
  2. O

bratz bike lowrider sexyness

Cool ride mate !! I'm into these b ratz bikes as well ! Check mine out I've got 3 now :roll:
  3. O

project "deathtrap" uk broadtrack racer build.

Fantastic build you got there pal , I love the idea !! How much was the engine kit ?? Was it a eBay job ? What's it like to ride ? How fast and how loud ?.. Keep up the great work mate
  4. O

somthin a lil strange !!!!

Cheers for that it was a good read !! I always wondered where the names came from :wink:
  5. O

Cheers for comments what's a burrito ?? Any pics on here ??
  6. O

HI guys ive done a couple of lowrider bikes that you can check out on my other posts but thought it was time i tried something a bit tougher so i could improve my wielding and fab skills .. i got given (donated) a couple of old crap full sus mountain bikes (you know the ones , same weight as a...
  7. O

Oh dear !!! only gone and bought another one !!

Then i had the bright idea of painting the rims for that hotrod look !! everyone said it wouldnt work on top of the chrome but they were baddly pitted so i thought "what the heck" and gave it a go !!! i took all the spokes out to paint sanded down the chrome primmered and resprayed red re...
  8. O

Oh dear !!! only gone and bought another one !!

time to start a new build ........ check out my last effort in the intros section if you like :lol: so this is the bike as i got her !!! Then stripped it all down (gettin pretty fast now ive done a couple about 1 hour to this stage) Primered and base coated the frame custom paint...
  9. O

Hi everyone (Custom bikes N,Yorks UK)

Thanks all for the comments Got another one now so gonna put pics up when I get chance !!
  10. O

stripped and primmered base coat custom paint !!!!! re-assembled
  11. O

Hello all , I live in Leeds (yorkshire) England and been looking a custom lowrider bikes on the net for a while so as soon as Id managed to get a garage I've got gone out and got myself a new project ( much to the amusement of my girlfriend ) and many laughs off my mates asking why I've bought a...
Back