Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

80's Free Spirit????

Havent bought it yet. Going to get it in the morning. Figured it was worth $20 and a hour drive to get it.
  2. W

80's Free Spirit????

Any info on this bike. Guy says its a Free Spirit from early 80's.
  3. W

Basement Find

Found this on Sat. 1964 Schwinn Fiesta. Looks all original. Rest of pics are here: http://public.fotki.com/NWVMM/bobby-bog ... nn-fiesta/
  4. W

Wet Banana

Wet Banana all stripped down and sanded off. First coat of self etching primer applied
  5. W

Wet Banana

Got the wet banana disassembled today. Hope to get some work on it this week.
  6. W

Local Ad Find BMX

I'd hate to lose my freewheel on them. Never knew they made a Bratz Lowrider. Are they hard to find?
  7. W

Local Ad Find BMX

Found this in local Ad Pad. Not bad for $25. I do have one problem with it. Went to put new tires on and the rear axle is stripped on one side and starting on other side. What do I need to fix?
  8. W

Wet Banana

Figured with $20 invested in the bike what can it hurt. Kinda thinking now more old school hot rod. Flat black with red or yellow wheels.
  9. W

Wet Banana

I'm getting a late start but I'll give it a go with this bike Thinking of yellow paint and redoing a couple things. Wish me luck.
  10. W

Pgh.,Pa. "Kool Kats" pike2bike invitational ride,May 26th.

Great ride today. Hope to ride with you guys again. Gabriel did a great job for being almost 6 and riding the entire 17 miles. What a trooper. If you haven't taken the ride please make it a point to do. Take your light with you as the tunnels are kinda dark.
  11. W

Will meet you at the TA.
  12. W

murray King Kat chopper

I have a frame for one of these.
  13. W

mtn bike fresh finds (update)

Re: mtn bike fresh finds All the ones I have are hub bolt style. Sorry
  14. W

Looks like the weather will be nice for the ride Sunday. Got my lil one a 7 speed 20" so I think he will be on the ride. Think I'm going to ride my newest ride. 80's Murray 20". The old Schwinn needs some more TLC before I take it on a ride. May check on a couple other bikes on CL not far from...
  15. W

My past couple weekend finds

Very cool. I had a Huffy just like the first pic. Havent been able to find one around here yet.
  16. W

mtn bike fresh finds (update)

Re: mtn bike fresh finds I may have one. Will check tomorrow.
  17. W

Went up for one, came back with 12.......and parts

If you decide to sell parts off of some I'd like the wheels off the X Games bike.
  18. W

Craigslist Find

Found these two on CL. Not bad scores for $15. Roadmaster 7 speed for my youngest Team Murray 1000 I believe from the late 80's. Rear rim was bent.
  19. W

June 2,Bicycle Heaven SWAP MEET

Have to miss it this year. My oldest has soccer tourney in Huntington, WV that weekend. Maybe next time.
Back