Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

well, my time with the bike was short lived. Bob Dylan was here for rehearsal for 3 days before playing in Woodinville, Wa. One of his roadies, Jason saw the bike and fell in love with it. It has moved on to tour the United States.
  2. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

installed the bb adapter and some better cranks
  3. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

my political opinion is part of the new inspiration
  4. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

"working some OT" at ye olde whippin' post tonight. Got the rear widened and the new support welded in place. Gonna weld and grind to make it pretty.
  5. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

the look is growing closer to what I imagined
  6. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

little more room
  7. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

time to start stretching the backside
  8. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

This young fella will hook you up. I have bought 4 or 5 from him now. Always good stuff in a good timeframe. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?members/slowriderz.13061/
  9. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

New seatpost is here!
  10. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

my son said it needed to be "test ridden". Yep, still rideable!
  11. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

I can honestly say over the past few days I feel a lot better. Septic service restored, topsoil going down for new grass, my son got the DR's okay to ride again (he raced cruiser class yesterday and won his 1st race back!) and I'm playin' pedalcycles with you fine folks!
  12. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

Why not a 24 x 3 fatty Kenda photo op as well? Keep in mind this will be fitted to the 4 speed Nexus hub from the mixtie.
  13. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

I'm not 100% sure where this is going, but here is the standard issue handlebar flip and dip conversion to insta-tracker photo.
  14. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

I had some random part laying around, plus I wanted to buy a Monarch style springer fork for a long time. A bolt on disk hub, 700c hoop, and a take off mechanical disk brake sounded like a great combination.
  15. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

As you can tell, I needed used cycle shopping therapy to level myself out. A $10.00 Murray with a flower pattern front tire was my answer.
  16. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

Here the stress reached the moon.
  17. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

here is the start of the stress relief
  18. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

ahhh yes, the title. We live in a home that was built in the 1960's. The aging septic system finally gave out, leaving us to go to family members homes to shower, laundry mat to wash our clothes, and renting a sani-can to avoid the use of a lovely chamber pot from medieval times. Let me tell...
  19. bpellham

Spaulding's Revenge

aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm in. I purchased this bike at the University Of Washington Police department annual bike sale. I waited in line for an hour and 45 minutes for the doors to open at 9:00AM. Roughly 200 bikes available and I was 65-80 back in line. Each person was allowed to buy 2 complete bikes...
Back