Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OddJob

ORBO Crusty

Klassic single speed klunk! Dig it!
  2. OddJob

ORBO What the klunk?

...and, using a cool Loco Joe video (one of my fav RRB dirt riders!) for a tutorial wins bonus points!
  3. OddJob

ORBO What the klunk?

Klunkers are the best! Especially for us mtb types, it takes us back in time to the roots of our favorite past time when off-road steeds were simpler. This has all the makings of a fun and capable trail rider, witb just enough 'risk' mixed in ('whoa nelly brakes') to make it interesting...
  4. OddJob

ORBO FYA - Functional Yard Art

RaT-ina galore! i like photo #2 FTW!
  5. OddJob

ORBO LEFTOVERS

Old school klunker vibe achieved!
  6. OddJob

ORBO The Canal Crawler

Nice build!
  7. OddJob

ORBO Vitamin 'C'lunk🍊

Very cool, and gnarly dude! I like photo #2 FTW!
  8. OddJob

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

I like #3 and #6. And maybe this one cropped similar to this...
  9. OddJob

ORBO A noMad

Love the vintage mtb resurrection! A great era in the history of the mountain bike. I took the liberty to crop your huge log photo. I like the way it shows off your bike, colors and components.
  10. OddJob

ORBO Crusty

Love the sbades and fades of blue in the paint job!
  11. OddJob

ORBO Nostalgic Contemporary

Love the look!
  12. OddJob

ORBO Shadow

Bikes are made to be ridden. This one will be no exception! RiDe oN~!
  13. OddJob

SWB0 U-Haul State Core-Line

Ed, just got caught up on your thread. Bar extenders, brown accents, saddle, all look good. That frame bag is the frosting on tbe cake! Great work on the light too! Something old, something new; something green, something blue. Okay, enough Dr Seuss! 🤣 I'm not real keen on the rear rack...
  14. OddJob

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

John, just read your build thread front to back. (okay, so it was only two pages, but hey) Stellar work on the frame design / execution! Like BFTD said, it looks like a boutique production bike. The black and brown accessories adds to the classy look. And, once again, your wife was right...
  15. OddJob

ORBO The Canal Crawler

I like all the red touches! Those bottle repair kit holders are cool. I have a bottle shaped cable lock one that I use for around town. Retracts inside the bottle and has a hidden key / money compartment too. DiRt RaT oN~!
  16. OddJob

ORBO Raleigh Dyna

Sweet off-road build! Like the old SRAM 9.0 der and other parts pick. Following! DiRt RaT oN~!
  17. OddJob

And the wheels as my basis for "Mid-drifter" my 27.5 mid-fat mtb build during BO 18 last summer.
  18. OddJob

ORBO What the klunk?

You moved to the 'head of the class' quickly my dirt loving brother! CWC straight bar frame, moto - x bars, stem, those Panaracer 'shoes' ~ wow! 👌🥰
  19. OddJob

Yes, just a rear disc brake adaptor used.
  20. OddJob

Dizz, my RRB BO 18 build was based around a set of 27.5 wheels I had picked up. My first mtb with the 'mid size' wheels. It handles much faster in the tight stuff than my 29ers and it rolls through better on the rough stuff than my 26ers did. They started out on a klunker I built a couple...
Back