Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. evalu8r

Devist8er ~ Update

A little update on the Devist8er. I've been putting it to the test the past few weeks by going is some Fat Bike and MTB races. So far I've had a couple flats and had to make some adjustments to to forks and replace the chainring. Other than that all has been working well. It's a bit hard on the...
  2. evalu8r

Devist8er ~ Oct update

I purchased a cool old Airstream trailer this year and I wanted a bike to match the look of it to take camping and I also will need it to be good for the trails. So my inspiration has come from the Airstream trailer from Tater's "Rivet bike" ( he's also given me some tips on how to do this...
  3. evalu8r

Hot Wheels Hemi - Ready to Show!!!

I got this Felt Canvas frame last year, found some Hoggy G tires and it hung in the garage most of the summer. By October I came up with an idea of having "HEMI" with an black dart falling down the top of the tank so off to Xterm Graphics I went and here is what we came up with. Ok, I like...
  4. evalu8r

Raleigh Burner

Hey found this one today. Needs a good cleaning but should come back!
  5. evalu8r

Hello from London

:shock: London Ontario, that is! Hi, I've been on here lurk'n about the past year, got involved in my first build off with you guys this summer....what a blast and what inspirational builds to compete with. A bit about me: I grow up in the early 70s chop'n and bolt'n bicycle parts together. I...
  6. evalu8r

Speed Chief, Revived

I jumped into the game a little later than I would have liked to, starting on July 28 with this pile of bits. I've had a blast building this bike and enjoyed the comments, seeing the other amazing builds and the creativity this group has... WOW. I joined earlier this year but haven't been on...
  7. evalu8r

Speed Chief

Hi everyone, I'm relativity new on here, just haven't posted anything yet. Well this build starts with a Monarch Firestone Speed Chief frame I bought the late this spring. I've been collecting bits the past few months, I'm aiming for a retro dragster look. I found the tires I wanted on...
Back