Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DPARTY82

Picked up a Sears Screamer today...

Dig that color on the Diamond Back.
  2. DPARTY82

Felt Speedway - 26x4 Two Speed Fatty

That's a great looking bike!
  3. DPARTY82

JUNE 66 FASTBACK - FINISHED!!!

Can't wait for the AFTER photo-shoot. That Texas water is amazing.
  4. DPARTY82

Top Fueler Drag Forks ..... SOLD OUT!!

The top pic has a Chopper vibe. Bottom pic has a Dragster vibe. BTW....how can I get one of those sweet sissy bars?
  5. DPARTY82

1970 pea picker/ 1987 Gt pro performer

I see the 65 is priced at $900 now on CL.
  6. DPARTY82

LIMITED EDITION 2017 SCHWINN LEMON PEELER

I saw 3 show up Thursday morning around 5 am on Amazon, 20 minutes later they were gone. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Wife told me if I bought any more bikes I would have to provide her with a 2nd child. :shake:
  7. DPARTY82

Raleigh Chopper MK II Bike as found.

Repro ones didn't have the console stick shifter. Just a decal. This is a real deal Chopper. Kool bike.
  8. DPARTY82

AMF The Fantastic One III

Great bike indeed. Awesome!
  9. DPARTY82

1967 Schwinn Fastback - Sky Blue

What a beautiful fastback!!
  10. DPARTY82

Hangman's Noose

That is an awesome piece for sure.
  11. DPARTY82

Mongoose Hitch Street version

Sweet.
  12. DPARTY82

A couple of new additions to the Collection!

Got two killer additions. That Wildcat sure is purty.
  13. DPARTY82

Let's go back to 1969

That is such a sweet bike krate-mayhem. Any chance you know a good close to repaint color to that glow orange? I have a drag stripper like that as well that I purchased from the original owner. He decided that the glow was too bright and painted over it with orange house paint. I would really...
  14. DPARTY82

26/24 or 26/22 Super Slingshot?

Yes. That's a sweet bike for sure.
  15. DPARTY82

Let's go back to 1969

Can't believe that bike went for almost $800.
  16. DPARTY82

Do you ever slightly freak out when buying expensive stuff?

Don't Spyders have the 24 x 1-3/8 rim and the Huffy have an 24 x 1.75? Correct me if I'm wrong but they don't fit on each others rims do they? BTW.....NOS sears spyder slick tire on ebay...
  17. DPARTY82

Thanks eagleye. Mine are both 69's so no XKE's are needed for me. But they do look great. I would hate to spend that kind of money on tires and actually have to use them. :43:
  18. DPARTY82

CRASH, were these tires more of an aftermarket tire for the Super Stocks? Or did they come standard on some models? I see the original ad with the dual red lines so that's why I'm asking. I know the RWL looks cooler but just wondering.
  19. DPARTY82

Speaking of freaking out...

Man, every one of those seats look killer.
  20. DPARTY82

"The B3AST"

Got some more time this past month to work on "The B3AST". Had my first child and took some of the paternity leave to work on my projects. Most recent upgrades I did was bought a threaded to threadless neck adapter and purchased an old school Mongoose threadless bmx stem. I also took a few days...
Back