Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Retro Rat Rog

leaping gazelle

Here is my entry for the photo contest. Nice fall sunset with the bike looking at the tops of the trees from a stream below :) . I finished this bike not too long ago. Has some cool automotive trim and an awsome "handle" from a 1920's ash tray that I am pretty sure is a Grants Gazelle.
  2. Retro Rat Rog

Chicks need love too

Here is the finished bike :P
  3. Retro Rat Rog

$5 find X 2

I bought this awsome frame for $5, I love it since it has a straight tube on the lower front - perfect for motorizing. I don't know what kind it is though - any ideas? Check out the split to the rear BEFORE the seat tube. :?: I haven't seen a fender bracket like this before either. The...
  4. Retro Rat Rog

Schwinn Excelsior X tribute bike

I have been working on this bike for a while. I have had it running and currently I am please with it. The plan is to repaint it, add white tires, put a rear fender gas tank on and build a fake tank up front to hold the boost bottles. I do hate the current tank, but finding a good tank for the...
  5. Retro Rat Rog

CHICKS NEED LOVE TOO - Finished!!!

Yes, I am building a girls bike, and this is the first one for me. I had a couple frames for parts and asked my wife if she wanted a bike. I figured if I was going to do one this would be a good one to do. Not sure how smart it is to use it as my build off bike, but hey, why do what everyone...
Back