Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

How do I bend tubing?

Hello! I'm rather new at bike building. I haven't built anything first, but I will. In the beginning I was planning to buy a pipe bender, but then I saw some posts about bending using boulders after filling tubes with water or sand. It may be that my english isn't that good, but I didn't really...
  2. H

Peugeut Vogue for sale

OK people. I'm selling this Peugeut Vogue. I need to warn you, she is NOT a bicycle. She's a bicycle with a 50cc motor mounted on her. You also need a 50cc or a car licence to drive her. We originally bought her to get down to the office but the job was lost shortly before she was shipped to us...
  3. H

Amazing hybrid cruiser bike

Now look at what I fell on today browsing the internet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or2GH3CHXqY&feature=related You can whatch the whole video if you feel like but what I posted this video for is really on 3:10 What mechanism is that? I certainly don't see any compressed air bottles. I...
  4. H

Cheap frame material

Bike from scratch? OK. I'm new to this site. I've however decided to give a shot on creating my own bike from scratch (seriously. I've got ABSOLUTELY nothing). Now, I've go a design in the back of my head, but I need advice on how to start. What I'm looking for is some sort of tutorial or...
Back