Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

pinstriping

My attempt:
  2. S

Frisco bobber "finished" product

Thanks for the kudos fellas! Unfortunately, because of health and fam problems, this is my "finished bike." I would have liked to do a little more striping and a few other ideas, but it is what it is Best of luck to all. -scoot
  3. S

Frisco bobber ***updated 7/17/2012***

Thanks for the kudos fellas! Unfortunately, because of health and fam problems, this is my "finished bike." I would have liked to do a little more striping and a few other ideas, but it it what is. Best of luck to all. -scoot
  4. S

Re: Frisco bobber ***updated 7/17*** Sorry for the lapse on updates. A little of what ive been up to: I'll be "finishing" up a little early due to a commitment I have to fulfill, but will be trying to get as much of the madness as I can completed before that time comes. Just wanna say that...
  5. S

Re: Frisco bobber ***updated 6/28*** Have alwys loved the incorporation of copper into a build, and have been looking for a box of these roof flashings that I had a whole box at one time (found one). Was going to use it for bracketry, any other bright ideas?
  6. S

Shakedown (Pin Striping done!!)

Re: Shakedown (Mocked up 7-2) Gettin better every minute!
  7. S

***→ → → The Seminole ← ← ←*** DONE on Friday the 13th

Re: → → → The Seminole ← ← ← 7/2 post-honeymoon updates.. My older brother went to Windham High. We lived in Willi until I was about 12. Came out here in the 80's, but I've still got fam in Columbia and Willimantic.
  8. S

Re: → → → The Seminole ← ← ← 7/2 post-honeymoon updates.. Congrats, man! I used to fish the Connecticut, Nautchaug (sp?) and Willimantic rivers many years ago. Looks like you got a better catch than I ever did though. Good luck to ya.
  9. S

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Right back atcha Kingfish! With only one winner or a 1,2,3 finish, even if my build doesn't get a single vote, I know I will be in good company. There are so many amazing builds on here that aren't going to "win," but, man are they cool!
  10. S

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

I've just got to say: man, there are some very nice bikes/very talented builders on here. It has been an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of, and watch all this inspiration and talent come into fruition. Good luck to EVERYONE in this BBO. Regardless of the vote, you have ALL brought...
  11. S

Shakedown (Pin Striping done!!)

Re: Shakedown (Progress 6-26) Very cool! That flathead look is awesome, cant wait to see more!
  12. S

Re: → → → The Seminole ← ← ← 7/2 post-honeymoon updates.. Very cool! Love the raw, drilled out look! Coming together nicely>>>follow
  13. S

pinstriping

Wow, amazing, awe inspiring, work, my man! Wish I could get down like that. It's enough to make a dude brave that hot old garage and drag a couple lines just because. Thank you for sharing your stuff.
  14. S

'38 Ford Pickup

Wow, you've got mad skills, dude! Can't wait to see the next one :wink:
  15. S

Re: Frisco bobber ***updated 6/28*** Thanks, man. Pabst it is.
  16. S

MOSBY'S RAIDERS | POST SHOW LIVE | Ride Shots

Re: Mosby's Raiders | Tank Mounted with Pictures Man, great paint scheme, and tank fitting. Lookin good!
  17. S

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ 7/1 EAGLE HAS LANDED Light + Flaming Wings Glad to see the bird at least in the air again. I think I like the simpler idea better. Seems to me the flames draw my eye (and attention) away from the bird a bit. Just my .02
  18. S

Re: Frisco bobber ***updated 6/28*** Fish, Kountry; thanks, guys, appreciate the feedback.
  19. S

HEX53: complete

Re: X54- TANKED (the bicycle formally known a X) Wow!
  20. S

Re: Frisco bobber ***updated 6/28*** Thanks, man. I like your final wheel choice btw, and VERY cool build!!!
Back