Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

AMF Roadmaster to Boardtracker

And it works!
  2. D

B. Brew Build

That's insane. Love the lines and how the frame doubles as a fender in the rear. Totally out of the box.
  3. D

Thank you kindly!
  4. D

Final score...... Dietz, brass keroseen cowl lamp. Headlight with red tailight in the rear. It's offically done now.
  5. D

I changed out the front spring with one from a motorcycle seat. Just a better fit, although I liked the rusty look better.
  6. D

My Boardtracker

That's just plain cool. The stance, the stretch, the tires and wheel combo....all of it.
  7. D

And now I wait.....

I know money is tight these days, but with welders, you really get what you pay for. I bought a Lincoln back in 1995, and still use it once a week. I can still get liners for it, tensioners and any part I need. HF models are a pain to get parts for, 2 years later. Without Argon, you get cold...
  8. D

Finished the bike. Already have a perspective buyer. Springer fork is hand made with old hardware and a homemade stem bracket. Saddle was as easy to repair by soaking in water and wrapping, then letting redry in correct shape. Chain had to be replaced.
  9. D

WE TALK A LOT...

I understand completely, RR. I'm a Mod at an HD site, and threads go OT at the drop of a hat. There's usually a group of suspects that seem to do it all the time, but I've learned that it's just part of life on forums. Our current stats: Threads: 40,248, Posts: 574,618, Members: 23,899...
  10. D

11. D

More work this weekend....
  12. D

what's wrong with this picture?

A friend of mine recently bought 4 quarts of 20w50 Mobile-1 Synthetic from Wally-Mart. He started to open the first quart and noticed the little "security" thing wasn't appearing to be attached. never the less, he began to pour the oil into the funnel, notcing it was WATER. Someone used the...
  13. D

Just ordered these:
  14. D

Got that AMF Roadmaster (59-61 Saturn) and couldn't figure out what to do with it. I was amazed at the talent and creativity of some of the stuff I've seen here, and decided I'd take a stab at it myself. Find thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=58443&p=557771&hilit=saturn#p557771 Here's the before...
  15. D

How hard is it.....

Thank you very much.
  16. D

Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle - Re-engineered as a Trike

I'm diggen the trike look there.............!
  17. D

How hard is it.....

To relace a wheel? I've trued wheels before, but never relaced them.
  18. D

BOBBER SEAT CONVERSION?

HD (motorcycle) seat pans are metal. It has a hinge front mount and 2 studs (threaded) for springs in the rear. With a cross-brace and the right springs, it's doable. Here's one that I mounted on a custom bike, so you can see the idea..... Front mount with strap hinge: Rear with...
  19. D

Remember when a playing card and clothes pin was enough?

Welcome to the new age........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDafMzo4 ... re=related
  20. D

Results from finding this place.

Those make some cool bikes. I've seen a few at JJ back when they allowed that stuff, that were top notch.
Back