Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. agorafobic

Waffle coaster

There are just a few changes: seatpost, bar end brake, adapted chain tensioner, and new wheelset.
  2. agorafobic

"WHEATPENNY" 1934 Colson

Has anyone ever tried electro plating frame or bike components in copper? I have limited experience in electro forming from art school. You could have not only a copper colored bike but a copper covered bike that you could polish and clear coat for a shiny penny look or patina.
  3. agorafobic

Junktracker

I like the lines especially where the seat stays curve around to line up with the top tube but then you see the top tube curve under. Great job!
  4. agorafobic

nichoflamebike1

I really like the line the seatpost makes. Is the rack supporting some weight?
  5. agorafobic

TRAMP STAMP (7/30) 6 years,6 bikes,6 pics!!!

I liked the bike before you painted it. Now it looks so good I could eat it... But it would probably mess with my metaphorical diabetes.
  6. agorafobic

Waffle coaster

Stem I found gives me a couple more inches.;)
  7. agorafobic

Waffle coaster

I realized something over the past few days if someone opened a lbs near me with evening and weekend hours they could take all my money.
  8. agorafobic

Waffle coaster

I want an upright cruiser position. I soon realized that was a little tricky to adjust. I've never really ridden road bikes much before and they want you to lean forward. I think I got it though. Yeah I was thinking about a layback seat and or a longer stem. I still might try that out.
  9. agorafobic

Waffle coaster

I went with the silver ones, cut the ends off and fine tuned adjustments. Taped the bars and managed to fit a brake lever into position. End bar levers might work and look better but trying to keep it cheap.
  10. agorafobic

Waffle coaster

So this is my inaugural build but I've spent the past few years following the build offs. The motivation for this build is the fact that most cruisers don't really fit me without jacking the seatpost up a foot and then they just don't look right in my opinion. These are the bones of the...
  11. agorafobic

"BOSS 3 ON 2" Dyno Build...Formerly Wiz Khalifa Build

a look on the bright side: just say you didn't want to have to fix the finish on the bars i have. there are some minor surface scratches from the previous owner. good luck
  12. agorafobic

"BOSS 3 ON 2" Dyno Build...Formerly Wiz Khalifa Build

hey i just read the thread and i have the bars off of my fiance's little ....... i think they're the same as the ones on the shelby. they look cool but too low for my tastes. i like the bars you used but like i said i like higher bars. let me know if you want them. you can have them for a...
  13. agorafobic

hello from the twin cities

i have been attracted to old bikes since i was little. everything i know about bikes i learned from taking them apart and putting them back together. i haven't done much lately not having a garage or other good workspace but i've got a few ideas dying to get made and keep finding my way back...
Back