Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 64lowrider

New Design

Haven't done one of these in ages Part of a group of designs I call "Long Riders". Sorta like a burrito but more impractical, haha
  2. 64lowrider

24" bmxs

I'm thinking about getting a DK General Lee 24" bmx, but I don't know anyone who has had any experiences with them. Have any of you tried these bikes out? I'm open to any suggestions of other 24" bmxs that might be good. I'll be mostly doing dirt jump, street, and a bit of skate park riding...
  3. 64lowrider

I have no idea what to call it so I'm just going to say BMX

Well its school holidays and today I didn't have a lot to do so I decided to amuse myself by painting the front wheel of my BMX. Earlier this morning I had ordered a new rear wheel for it, and I thought that once I had it all back together it would be cool for it to have a new look rather than...
  4. 64lowrider

That green bike

I had an old mtb frame lying around so I made it rideable again
  5. 64lowrider

1 piece crank sprockets

How do you take a sprocket off a 1 piece crank?
  6. 64lowrider

Something a bit different

I've been CADing choppers and cruisers for so long now I decided to take a break and do something a bit different. Yesterday I did a CAD of a 1984 GT Peformer and today it was still raining so I did a Dean Mach 7 guitar. Enjoy!
  7. 64lowrider

My bikes

This isn't actually mine but its a good pic of me on it!!!
  8. 64lowrider

My next bike

The red bmx I've been riding to school was starting to fall apart, etc, so I thought man I gotta build a rat bike I can ride to school! I was starting to collect up quite a few old bikes that were just itching to be chopped. I had the yellow 20" bmx I found on the side of the road, a 16"...
  9. 64lowrider

I got a car!!!

I got this car so I'm a confident driver when I'm old enough to go for my licence Cars are my first love, I've been car obsessed since I was about 3 or 4, I can't wait to get into this!
  10. 64lowrider

New rat, another bmx

Found on the side of the road, Healing HMX-500. I'm gonna try and make it jumpable again!
  11. 64lowrider

Next Peacock Customs bike

This is my first bike involving grinding and welding. I started out with an old mtb that I bought for $15, all in working order. I started by stripping the paint, as you do Then I bought the tubing and layed it out Then I started cutting and grinding. This was done...
  12. 64lowrider

Stripping paint

What is the easiest way to strip paint without paint stripper? I used 80 grit sandpaper yesterday, and I managed to get my top tube done after a while, but it really took ages. Is there any quicker way?
  13. 64lowrider

New concept

It's not a rat rod, but I thought you guys might like it Haven't come up with a name for this one yet... any ideas?
  14. 64lowrider

Hi from Peacock Customs

Hi, I'm Andrew, I'm 13 years old, and I love kustoms bikes! I enjoy designing bikes and CADing them in 3D, check out my work at http://www.freewebs.com/nzchopper. I have put together a few bikes and I hope to be starting on a kustom chopper soon which will be made from an old mountain...
Back