Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Troy W. Salazar

My Rusty Spokes Mini Stretch Hack Project

My 2005 Rusty Spokes 26" Hack project is FINALLY complete ! Well still need a to handle a little paint work have not yet decided on colors but leaning towards a tangerine orange powder coat . Total project took a month to complete it is a full chromoly construction on the hack portion and am...
  2. Troy W. Salazar

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE 2005 26" Rusty Spokes Frame with Custom 1 Off Chromoly SideHack
  3. Troy W. Salazar

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE My Rusty Spokes Soft Cruise Mini Stretch , Super Apes , Lowrider Springer front end a work in progress ??? Rollin on the BoardWalks of So Cal near YOU !
  4. Troy W. Salazar

Greetings from So Cal 619

My name is Troy Salazar a 40 something So Cal Native and Bicycle Collector/Junkie...........Have 16 cruisers to choose from it it more than an obcession ?????? It's a SICKNESS !!! Lol Stumbled onto this site by chance and Dig It ! Have been enjoying the Pics and builds now time to possibly...
Back