Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Great bike shop Detroit metro area

I just found a hidden gem of a bike shop, East Side Bike Shop in Centerline Mi. Incredible selection of cruiser tires and new and used parts. I can see dropping some cash here. I have been hoping to find a place like this around here. No I do not have any affiliation with the shop.
  2. M

Warrior

I picked this up today...and proud of myself for remembering to take pictures before taking it apart. Has a komet super rear hub, white rims guess I won't have to paint them. Have not found a serial number lots of dirt and grease to remove first. If any one has any more guesses at to who made...
  3. M

Warrior?

Looking at a bike on Craigslist. Have not called on it yet no brand is listed only says Warrior on the chain guard , anyone have any info?
  4. M

Detroit area club

Hello I live in macomb county, close to lakeside mall. I am interested in finding a club, people or person interested in group rides or swapping ideas.
  5. M

Show me your Evans

This is my Evans Interceptor 300. It is a 62 the last year the company was in existence.
  6. M

Hello from Detroit

Hello I live about 20 miles north of Detroit. I have been riding bikes forever always loved my bike as a kid, too fast and reckless. Been building bikes for about three years now.
Back