Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Grumpybstrd

Ontario Canada bike clubs

I just checked out their FB page, they seem to implicate ties to the Outlaw MC. I'm looking for something more family oriented but I may try to find them at shows this summer to see what they are about.
  2. Grumpybstrd

I was just checking out info on last year's swapmeet, apparently there is also a show with it and there is a class for "best Custom Rat" http://www.backpeddling.com/2012/03/636/
  3. Grumpybstrd

I found a huge bike shop in Guelgh that holds a big swap meet in Brantford every June and he told me about a vintage BMX show in Milton but he knew nothing about any clubs or events for us custom guys. (Posters for both will comeing to their site soon) http://www.backpeddling.com/
  4. Grumpybstrd

I'm in Aylmer Ont. (near St. Thomas) I'd be willing to travel to Woodstock for a few meets in the summer Even if we could find (or start) something).in the London area.
  5. Grumpybstrd

the 'Ratbstrd Cruiser'

Not really a 'build' more like a redo. My wife and son saw this bike at Canadian Tire (it's a Canadian thing) and thought it was just my style so they gave it to me for Father's day. It's a 2010 model Super Cycle (again, a Canadian thing) Classic Cruiser but of coarse I can't leave anything...
  6. Grumpybstrd

What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

I'm currently makeing some teeth simular to ones found on early 50s Fords/Mercs but they will more 'axe' shaped than round.
  7. Grumpybstrd

What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

Modding my bike (as well as my son's) is only what I do when I need a break from building my '4 wheeled Rat' It started out as a '97 4dr Explorer, now a 2dr panel truck. By the time I'm done it'll have alot of retro styling mods in it.
  8. Grumpybstrd

Name that car (GAME)

You read the image link didnt ya. This one is acually 68-75, the 1960 had differnt grille/headlight. Of coarse it hard to say what year it is becuase they where built from '56-'75 and anytime one was traded in it was sent back to the factory torn down and rebuilt as a new model. Built in the...
  9. Grumpybstrd

Name that car (GAME)

Found a pic of the front of one and no schwinnless it's definetly not American
  10. Grumpybstrd

Name that car (GAME)

Took part in restoring one of these years ago, weirdest car I ever worked on
  11. Grumpybstrd

Name that car (GAME)

That may be as close as we're going to get. It's a 4 door Explorer (10" longer wheel base) with doors and B-pillars off a 2 door. Headlights are for a model A and the rest of the body mods are hand formed steel. I still have about 2-3 more years before it's done.
  12. Grumpybstrd

Name that car (GAME)

Here's a stump-er, so I'll post a couple pics of what I've got going in my garage at the moment.
  13. Grumpybstrd

Name that car (GAME)

'52 Nash Healy roadster?
  14. Grumpybstrd

Old School Rigid MTB's

I hope to start the restoration of my wife's Rigid MTB (most likely this winter) It's a early-mid '90s 26"Phoenix Boulder, with all Shimano running gear and dual pull caliper brakes. It was a top of the line $800 bike when new but soon after they started building them with suspension. When she...
  15. Grumpybstrd

Store bought Rat Bike?

I'm totally not the type of guy that would buy a 'store bought custom' but my wife and son spied this, thought it was just my style and decided I needed it. It's a 26" Supercycle Cruiser Classic (every Canadian had a Supercycle at some point growing up) Of coarse I cant leave anything...
Back