Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. wardrum

post trike pictures

This is mine. It's always changing though.
  2. wardrum

A little before and after.

I posted this Hawthorn when I got it a couple years ago. finally got around to fixing it up a bit. I was going to use the wheels and seat on my trike but I think they look much better on it. Here is the before. and after
  3. wardrum

I need some opinions.

Here is a mock up. I still need another wheel and tire.
  4. wardrum

What paint?

What if any kind rattle can paint comes close to matching the 3g red wheels?
  5. wardrum

Just picked these up.

I don't think I'll do much to them. A little cleaning , grease, tires and just ride them. A couple slicks for the rear would be nice. The boys has one but the person I bought them from used them as yard decorations and all the tires a rotted bad.
  6. wardrum

Just picked these up.

They are a bit small for me but I don't plan on riding it very far. It seems like mainly the crank is really little.
  7. wardrum

I need some opinions.

I'm not sure if I want to leave this as a trike or as a two wheel. either way I'm gonna use the 3g rims and probably the cream tires. What do you guys think. or this
  8. wardrum

Just picked these up.

I just bought these for 20 bucks. I never seen any like them before but thought they would be cool to fix up for my wife and myself.
  9. wardrum

My WCC Trike

Thanks fellas. I am thinking about puting 24x3's on the back and maybe a three speed,And a new seat for sure.
  10. wardrum

My WCC Trike

I'm not sure this is in the right place but here goes. I found this WCC frame in a dumpster it was pretty rusted and had flat tires. I brought it home and cleaned it up. Then I bolted it to a three wheel rear end I had laying around, painted the tank and changed the handlebars. These are the...
  11. wardrum

What year is this Hawthorne

Thanks guys that's very helpful, I am not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. But my son loves it so it will probably just get cleaned up.
  12. wardrum

What year is this Hawthorne

I picked this up at a yard sale for 15$ without tires so I just slapped some on to see how it rides. The guy I bought it from said it was his when he was a kid and is a late 40's early 50's. The serial # is A35637 A and a cw. Any help would be great.
  13. wardrum

Hello from Ohio

Hello everyone,My name is Tim and I have been lurking around here for a little while now and just decided to post some pics of my daily rider. It's a 67 Schwinn Typhoon with the Bendix 2 speed yellow band. And Pippi my faithful riding partner.
Back