Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

1930s cleveland welding co. seat post help

hi guys . so you can see the seat post ,and the nut, and the chrome ring under the nut . the question is ..... is the chrome ring supposed to turn or is it welded in the tube . my post is very stuck. and i was able to budge it a little , however , i noticed that the chrome ring is turning...
  2. R

ONE HOUR PEDAL REPAIR

I HAVE THIS OLD PEDAL FROM A ROADMASTER THAT NEEDS FIXING. A GOOD PEDAL SHOULD BE TIGHT , AND NOT ALL LOOSE AND GRINDY AND BENT. WHEN THEY GET SQUISHED INTO A NARROWER SHAPE , IT ELONGATES THE PEDAL, WHICH MAKES THE BEARINGS LOOSE . IF YOU GRAB YOUR PEDAL AND YANK IT TO AND FRO , IT SHOULDNT...
  3. R

roadmaster luxury liner

] wow i just picked this up at a garage sale . They made a heavyweight and a middleweight of a similar design . I am not sure if parts from the two sizes are intermingled here . i have shown the serial number c69130 . the rear fender has the factory indentations in it and the front fender...
  4. R

Hello from rust-free AZ (well sorta)

Wow , great sight . Im a bit behind the curve when it comes to collecting or building or restoring bikes , but ive got the bug , and a few bikes . I could use some help with identification and such . Arizona is loaded with old rods and bikes thanks to the dry climate . Hope to connect with...
Back