Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. oleskool

..... nanananana OLESKOOLS BACK!

hello fellow RAT-RODDERS , well.... if im honest. i was really struggling to think of something to do this build off.. so i pondered for ages about what frame style to make.. but after no luck i went out to the shed and wondered which of them i could enter... .. well this little 50s kids bike...
  2. oleskool

January 1952 Raleigh super sport spruce up!

well. i decided to dig the old gal out today and see what she needed.. will let the pictures do the talking. nowhere near finished.. so tempted to do something kustom aaaagh! aanyway pictures are here!. pre doing anything to her. a quick wash to get the crappola off :) then...
  3. oleskool

klucking klunker!

well.... think im about done with this :.!-FOR NOW-!.: will be my klunker klassic ride bike, splatter paint over bare metal then clear lacquer... STARTED OFF AS THIS... WHICH LATER BECAME THIS... WHICH FINALLY BECAME THIS BEAST!! U.G.V BADGE!! KEEP THE FAITH! ALL THE OTHER...
  4. oleskool

bmx wanna-be ...... IT'S KLUNKER TIME

sorry i havent been posting much, slow computer.. will be posting a lot more when i have a laptop.. heres my take o a klassic klunker like in the 60s... think im nearly happy with it.. if anyone has any opinions, they are welcome i hope to make another one for my dad and do the u.k klunker...
  5. oleskool

MuMbLES CruizE pictures! u.k ride!

well! didnt we pick a day for it! cracking weather, and a great route! so what happened to all of you then? 8 of us in total and we had our own flyover! so.... when and where for the next one then? and hopefully see a few more people. good to meet some people and got lots of comments about...
  6. oleskool

Raleigh Chopper mk1 'kustom take'

my ratty rider.. still not enough extras though.. ...as seen at billing this year.. :) hope you like it :) cheers, Jake
  7. oleskool

ScoRPioN BrAkEdAncER fS 201 BUilD '(some crazy ... stuff..)'

hello rataforians, maybe something you haven't seen before :P i will upload some before pics sometime but here it is right now, got it back from the local powder coater today and a top job! anyway onto the pictures.. n.o.s coaster mags! :D ooooh :D vee rubbers...
  8. oleskool

........................rAt-sTER nO.2.......................

.............................ulTiMate-RAttEr-ChOp.................................................................. cheers everyone! Jake :) 8)
  9. oleskool

ye proper 'oleskool' score yeearr...!

hello everyone, this is what i acquired after skool today! only posting quickly... note to ken: 'anyone' got a complete stand unit? cheers, Jake
  10. oleskool

phaaa call that custom? THIS IS KUSTOM!!!!

no offence meant guys.. im only kidding around.. just finished this new build that i have been working on for a few months.. still unsure of a name though... its a mixture of muscle bike and rat-rod! can be viewed/ ridden at the u.k custom bike show 'THE ONE AND ONLY' ((!!BILLING!!))...
  11. oleskool

phaaa call that custom? THIS IS KUSTOM!!!!

no offence meant guys.. im only kidding around.. just finished this new build that i have been working on for a few months.. still unsure of a name though... its a mixture of muscle bike and rat-rod! can be viewed/ ridden at the u.k custom bike show 'THE ONE AND ONLY' ((!!BILLING!!))...
  12. oleskool

gear'ing help

hello everyone, i have 6 cogs on my rear derailleur and i am using all the gears etc.. from a 5 speed bike. i.e chain, cable anchor etc.. is it possible to run it 5 speed? just by not using the bottom sprocket? the front chainring i am using is a 44t as well. look forward to hearing if its...
  13. oleskool

RIDEOUT for the people of WALES U.K. ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, just wondering if people in wales fancy having an annual rideout in wales somewhere? i understand there are a few from wales so just wondering what interest there is. cheers aND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLIES, Jake IF ANYONE WISHES TO CONTACT ME I AM ON FACEBOOK MORE OFTEN :x...
  14. oleskool

2 more ready for billing.. 'u.k custom bike show'

hello everyone, :) got a bit bored so repaired/ dug out 2 to prepare for billing. wondered what u thought of the super de luxe not to everyone's taste i know.. pics! cheers, Jake
  15. oleskool

would love a bit of proper muscle

hello muscle people, i have always been inspired by musclebikes, i have now started building my own frames as i faced up to the fact that i will not be getting an eliminator anytime soon.. i am 14 years old and live in west wales, u.k. i have been saving for absolutely ages for one and feel i...
  16. oleskool

anyone wanna have a build off?

musclebike style?> im thinking of having a build off with someone as i just designed this frame: cheers, Jake IF ANYONE THINKS THERE BRAVE ENOUGH :lol:
  17. oleskool

back from the dead 'haters gonna hate'

:) :) ;D know there's gonna be a lot of 'interesting' comments on this 1 but before u begin. this frame was buggered! totally rotten everything seized so... i experimented.. the iconic raleigh chopper! reborn! cheers, Jake ;)
  18. oleskool

my finished build.

here goes. ;D cheers, Jake
  19. oleskool

got a little bored today and well.... built this up.........

hi fellow ratrodders, wondered how you felt about this? got bored today and started building it up? cheers, Jake i love cable ties only 1 used so far.. nice old seat for the fixie look JOKES! i dislike fixies strongly.. :D
  20. oleskool

kuwahara e.t my .... :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1018513216 look at this :D really weird and strange but defo not a kuwi!!!!!!!!!!! cheERS, Jake
Back