Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rmendez

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Rey's pinche iPhone
  2. rmendez

Winter is coming, is your bike ready?

Bad ... bike homie!! Rey's pinche iPhone
  3. rmendez

family rides

Great looking bikes!! One of the better hobbies that everyone in the family can participate in. Rey's pinche iPhone
  4. rmendez

New project

Right on man!! I'll keep an eye out!! Rey's pinche iPhone
  5. rmendez

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Rey's pinche iPhone
  6. rmendez

New project

Appreciate the good words homie!! That's an even better little score you got there than mine!! $40 is a steal! Keep us posted on that build! I'd probably order the steering tube...for $10 might be worth it. I got some good hook ups for parts..hit me up if you run into a problem getting...
  7. rmendez

New project

Few more pics...just took a little lap around the block, rides really smooth but need to adjust the chain a little bit more. Also need the wife to stitch up a seat cover and get some pin-striping on the fenders and frame... Rey's pinche iPhone
  8. rmendez

New project

Thanks!! It was my first true build from paint on up! The other bike is my other baby...gonna be my everyday cruiser! Yup, that's my 62 2 door hardtop...350 crate with a 700 r4...love that ride homie!! Rey's pinche iPhone
  9. rmendez

New project

Both rides down for the night...just finished putting the project bike together! Just need a little air in the tires and I'll take her for a spin tomorrow! Had fun putting it together and thank you all for the positive input!! Better pictures tomorrow.... Rey's pinche iPhone
  10. rmendez

New project

I'm thinking by tomorrow you'll see it all put together. Only part I'm concerned about is the chain....never put one together on a stretch cruiser. Rey's pinche iPhone
  11. rmendez

Paint!

Homie...only other way is to figure it out yourself! No disrespect but learning on the job is the best way...I had to learn the hard way myself on what methods worked the best...but the end result on what you feel is the final product and what you believe represents you and your style is the...
  12. rmendez

New project

Paint is done...putting it together tomorrow!!! Rey's pinche iPhone
  13. rmendez

Paint!

On my latest project, I used aircraft paint remover and got the frame down to bare metal...little bit of sanding with a 150 grit. Cleaned it up, primed it and painted. Then I hit it with a wet sand (800 grit), painted again....and wet sanded again with a 1250 grit....repainted. Rey's...
  14. rmendez

New project

Thank you!! Gettin ready to hit it again with another coat... Rey's pinche iPhone
  15. rmendez

New project

Ya I'm with you on the full on show bikes with the trailer 15 mirrors and the stereo blaring...I enjoy riding my bikes and creating my own style. Not too over the top but just enough to get some thumbs up at the beach! Rey's pinche iPhone
  16. rmendez

New project

Can't lean too much to one side...lol! Rey's pinche iPhone
  17. rmendez

New project

Going greaser / low rider style!! Bent front springer to get it low!! I'll be posting pics soon!! Rey's pinche iPhone
  18. rmendez

New project

Going with a dark primer gray frame...flat black fender with red accents and pin striping. I posted the wheels...red rim with black spokes.... Rey's pinche iPhone
  19. rmendez

New project

Going with a dark primered gray...got it sanded down and ready to go. Got all my parts in just need to finish up the paint...welded on a kickstand plate to complete the job!! Rey's pinche iPhone
  20. rmendez

New project

Found this bike on Craigslist...$100 later and it's mine. Just finished sanding it down (wet sanding too!)...waiting for parts to come in! Rey's pinche iPhone
Back