Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Wanted Murray King Kat Chopper

Looking for a nice clean orig. that's complete. P.M. me if you have one have Paypal. Thanks
  2. J

Wanted 70 or 71 Coaster Krate Orange , Lemon

Hi Looking for a 70 -71 Coaster Krate orange, Lemon Send a P.M. with price and details. Have Paypal for payment.
  3. J

16 inch muscle bike Rim to hold a 16X2.00 tire

Hi Looking for this rim in nice cond. with Nice Chrome. 16 inch muscle bike Rim to hold a 16X2.00 tire Have Paypal and would need shipped. Please P.M. me with price and details. Thanks
  4. J

Murray King Kat Chopper

Looking for Murray King Kat in nice condition. and complete. Please P.M. me with price and details. Would need shipped. Have Paypal for Payment. Thanks
  5. J

Wanted Apple Green MK1 Raleigh Chopper

P.M. me with price. Have Paypal. Still looking. Thanks
  6. J

Looking for 20X16 Muscle Bike

Looking for original or Restored 20X 16 muscle Bike. P.M. me with what you have. Thanks
  7. J

SOLD Huffy Thunder Road # 56 Sold!

Very nice original bike complete and very nice condition. No rips in seat, original tires no cracks in the plastic. These came out in 77 and 78 Asking $300 will ship for $90 P.M. me if you have any questions. Thanks
  8. J

Huffy Thunder Road Vintage BMX like Stingray

Mid to late 1970's Huffy Thunder Road, in very nice Condition. Complete and no cracks in Fenders and seat is very nice no rips. The Tires have been changed , but the rims are very nice. These are hard to find in this Condition. Local pickup Only in Chicago Suburbs. Asking $120. Call with any...
  9. J

Schwinn Krate Huffy Thunder Road Starstreak

Hi 1970 Pea Picker $1700 OBO. Huffy Thunder Road $200 O.B.O. StarStreak $600 O.B.O. Local Pickup only Chicago Suburbs Ph: 847-401-1332 with questions. Thanks
  10. J

Want to Buy Huffy Thunder Road #4

Looking for excellent condition with Number plates. Please P.M. me or call 847-401-1332 Thanks
  11. J

WTB Excellent Condition Huffy Thunder Road #4

Hi Please P.M. me or call 847-401-1332. Thanks
  12. J

Wanted Huffy Thunder Road #4 in excellent Condition

Hi, Looking for this bike, and other Huffy Thunder Roads and Murray. Trying to find one in real nice condition with the number plates on it. Please P.M. me or call or text me at 847-401-1332. I have Paypal and would pay shipping for the right bike. Thank You
  13. J

Looking for Excellent condition Huffy Thunder Road and other MX

Hi, Looking for excellent to like new Huffy Thunder Road bikes and similar MX. Can P.M. me and call or text 847-401-1332 Thanks
  14. J

Looking for Excellent Condition Huffy Thunder Road and similar MX

Hi Looking for Excellent condition Huffy Thunder Road and similar MX bikes. P.M. me and also can call or text me at 847-401-1332 Thanks
  15. J

Looking for mint Huffy Thunder Road

Looking for Mint Huffy Thunder Road #4 ( grey Fenders) and #54 must have the number plates and the seat says Huffy on both sides. P.M. me. with what you have. Thanks
  16. J

Looking for Mint Huffy Thunder Road

Looking for mint Huffy Thunder Road #4 ( Grey Fenders) and # 54 Must have the number plates and the seat says Huffy on the side. P.M. with what you have. Thanks
  17. J

Murray King Kat SOLD!

Nice original King Kat currently on Ebay.
  18. J

Mattel X3 Rrrrumbler Trike

Nice cond. Partial Resto done. Just missing a plate to cover the 2 speed Gearbox. Very hard to find in this condition. Local pickup in IL call 847-401-1332. Need to make room for other bikes $ 395.00
  19. J

1976 JC Penny Star Streak

Very rare For sale on the Bay Looking for around $600. Local Pickup
  20. J

Wanted 64 Violet Schwinn Stingray

message me or call 847-401-1332. Thanks
Back