Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tattoosbyalbert

Highcycle *stick a fork in it!*

I present to for your approval and viewing pleasure the Highcycle. What was once a modest Mongoose Beast , now transformed into a bicycle of epic heights. Standing about 9' tall with a wheel base of about 6' it will cruise down the street about as unnoticed as a Macy's day one man parade...
  2. Tattoosbyalbert

Highcycle

I know this is a build and may better fit under builds but this section motivated me to buy the darn thing and I miss the activity in this section soooo, here's a little bump. After seeming all the cool fat bikes here I wanted one for myself but as a tall bike. ever since I ridden one I have...
  3. Tattoosbyalbert

24"er to 6'er

After being inspired by a buddy's bike at my local bike shop I decided to make a tall bike of my own. starting platform was a Dk General 24". A few evenings , a lil determination and alot of shooting from the hip I managed to built my first bike. No real formal plan, just an idea in my head...
  4. Tattoosbyalbert

Florida

Realized that I have been here for almost a year with out introducing my self. I like bikes, all kinds of bikes. Rode a Haro Master in 1987 and now I ride a tall bike ( no rat rod type tall bikes here that I have found yet) So far this place has been awesome, love seeing all the creativity here...
Back