Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 724wd

BMX crank length

i'll save the Huffy for the future. gather parts as i run across them cheap. 6.5"/165mm crank, tire, tube, grips, shipping...
  2. 724wd

BMX crank length

well, this was the project... but the parts needed to get it back in shape would cost the same as this... so i bought that instead. $60.
  3. 724wd

BMX crank length

thanks guys!
  4. 724wd

BMX crank length

ok, BB height is smack on 10". is 175 still recommended?
  5. 724wd

BMX crank length

ah yes! BB Height! i'll be measuring that when i get home. Thanks! what kind of room should i be looking for under the pedals?
  6. 724wd

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories "No texts please." yeah... that's probably not going to be a worry...
  7. 724wd

BMX crank length

I'm putting together an old US made Huffy for my 11 year old cousin (her other bike was stolen and my sister said tough luck! :mrgreen: ) the stock crank seems really short, even for a teen. it's a 1 piece crank and i see i could buy new cranks from several places for around $10. they come...
  8. 724wd

Do You Put Go-Jo On Your Bike ?

THE FORMULA FOR MAGIC TEXAS WATER IS OUT!! :mrgreen:
  9. 724wd

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories VINTAGE 1981 CARE BEARS BIKE - $35 (SPO VALLEY) OLD CARE BEARS KIDS BIKE. HONEYCOMB MAGS . Every thing works great . great wall hanger For Man Cave or shop http://spokane.craigslist.org/bik/3883778101.html "Yup, this here's my 1981 Care...
  10. 724wd

drum brake

on a drum brake front hub, does it matter if the braking mechanism is on the right or left side of the wheel?
  11. 724wd

Worksman Trike Frame and rear wheels

recently came into a Worksman trike. Single speed, drum brake front (no rear brakes). steel platform. i took it for the front wheel/hub. no rear fenders or chain guard. a little rust on the platform and the paint has seen better days. fork is not original (substituted with an oddly bent...
  12. 724wd

Devist8er ~ Oct update

Re: Devist8er ~ Together and 1st test ride DAAAAAAAAAAAANNNGGGGG!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: SO cool.
  13. 724wd

YZ-24 MotoBike ...now SOUTHERN FLYER (6th Place) *revised*

Re: bmX-RATED for ADULTS ONLY - YZ-24 MotoBike (Fork Mods) you'll be welding the stainless to the fork steel?
  14. 724wd

George Barris

super cool! what wheels are those?
  15. 724wd

72 Typhoon Rat

behind the seat longways, and hinge the toolbox on the short side! :mrgreen:
  16. 724wd

Callous Colson (1940)

very cool! i like the skip tooth and modern tires :D
  17. 724wd

Specialized Mtn bike

cool! i'm building up a '99 Trek right now. harvested a bunch of parts of my ChroMo Stumpjumper that I built years ago. Add in the new RS XC28 (thing's a PIG, but fit the bill!), a new front XT derailleur, and some other miscellaneous parts and I hope to do the same! :mrgreen:
  18. 724wd

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories 20 inch stingray... http://spokane.craigslist.org/bik/3685099039.html ...made by AMF. Labeled Roadmaster. But let's just assume it's a stingray.
  19. 724wd

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories but it's a vintage shwin!
  20. 724wd

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories I love the drawing on this one... http://spokane.craigslist.org/bik/3691493910.html
Back