Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cruiserdude94

Let’s see some 24” builds! (Custom or original)

I have a 24” 1955 Schwinn spitfire i need to either build or sell looking for some ideas!!
  2. Cruiserdude94

4 Schwinns for a Smoking Deal!! Deluxe Typhoon, Lil Tiger, Super Deluxe Stingray and Ballooner!!

I got all 4 of these in a package deal a few day ago!!! Came out of a garage attic out on a farm! All covered in farm fresh bird poop! 1949 Schwinn (with locking springer) 1966 Deluxe Typhoon Lil Tiger 1964 Super Deluxe Stingray!!!
  3. Cruiserdude94

Schwinn Lil Chik for a present!

I was lucky enough to be handed this Schwinn lil Chik and decided to make it a surprise gift for my 6 year old cousin! It is super clean and now even cleaner and ready for her to rip around on it! Had to dress it up with some girly stuff for her though haha! I like it without the stuff but...
  4. Cruiserdude94

Firestone Warrior

Ended up getting this frame for free from my cousin. And decided it needed to be a muscle bike but one with my flare and newer style paint scheme but still keeping the old school chopper muscle look. Then after! Silver metallic and gloss black Mostly how she will stay. Im looking for a...
  5. Cruiserdude94

20" Warrior??

Would love some help IDing this bike. I have looked and looked and looked and cannot find anything about who produced this bike or what it should've looked like. Any info would be awesome! More pics to come soon
  6. Cruiserdude94

1954 Schwinn Leader build!!

Scored this bike at a swap meet in Gas City Indiana. (Ducktail Run) Found out that it is a 1954 Schwinn Leader. Finally got her together today!!!!
  7. Cruiserdude94

Middleweight Ballooners

I need some inspiration for a surprise build that Im doing for my father and I need some middleweight ballooners to get my ideas flowing, please help me out guys!
  8. Cruiserdude94

39 Ward Cruiser

This is my contest entry
  9. Cruiserdude94

Cruisin' "The Fort" (Part Deux)

Entering The Fort of Wayne Cheesin'! Lil' Rat Rod, Cheesin'! General "Mad" Anthony Wayne, getting his pose on Stopped at the Allen County History Center Outside the Firefighter Museum Downtown Chillin' across from the courthouse before stopping at Coney Island
  10. Cruiserdude94

Apes or No Apes????? Please help can't decide!

So I love this bike the way it is but I just had a vision of it with apes. So does the bike look like its crying for it to have apes on it or should I leave it kind of the board tracker style?
  11. Cruiserdude94

Early? schwinn hub ID???

I got three sets of wheels with my 54 Schwinn and this is the only hub that was with it and there are no numbers, letters or anything on it, is it possible to tell what it is? If so I need help! This is the rim its on..
  12. Cruiserdude94

1915 Tribune bicycle (supposedly) ID??

Guy told me these were wooden but I don't know for sure… TRIBUNE Model A29. Westfield Msg. Co. Massachusetts, USA All leather!
  13. Cruiserdude94

Awesome Fenders!! Lets see em!

My Montgomery Wards bike with gothic style fenders with molded rear reflector
  14. Cruiserdude94

Early 50's Schwinn! Please help!

I would love to know the year but I know schwinn reused vin numbers for a couple yeats so Im not sure with the fork darts and this name "leader" on the chain guard which I believe to be a real standard model style boys bike. Please help!! Im stupid so you can just click on one...
  15. Cruiserdude94

26" Slik?? Need help finding one

I want to know what brand makes the biggest silk for a 26" bike
  16. Cruiserdude94

1939 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne build

Hey guys, Just putting finishing touches on my 39 ward, this was officially my first total bike build and i love the way it turned out! There are before pics if you just keep goin through the pics <a...
  17. Cruiserdude94

Brown bikes anyone!?

I want to make my new bike brown but I'm not sure about the second color I should use, any suggestions or cool brown bike pics?
  18. Cruiserdude94

New dude from Illinois

Hey guys, Im from Illinois and i have always like messing with bikes but recently was told about this site by my cousin so thought id check it out and sign up. I like stingrays, old cruiser bikes and anything that is cool, unique or different. Thanks, Cruiserdude94
  19. Cruiserdude94

Possible pre war cruiser bike, help ID plz!

Hi guys i just bought this bike today and i have no idea as to what it is, underneath the crank the serial number is E93512 and on the crank itself it says 7630 B, while on the other side of the crank it says either 9 or 6 with what looks to be a small square. If this link doesnt work just copy...
Back