Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bike Bum

Ann Arbor bicycle swap is moving

I'll be there. Can't wait. We haven't had a good bike swap meet in awhile.
  2. Bike Bum

Show us them cars!

This is what I drove in high school. My mini truckin' days. One of my projects. 1956 Lincoln Premiere. One of four dune buggies. The other 3 are still under construction. My daily driver. My other daily driver. My old house when I didn't have a garage. UGH!
  3. Bike Bum

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

I have the same bike. Love it.
  4. Bike Bum

Show us them cars!

I have a couple Avenger GT12s. And if you look in the background you'll see my two dune buggy projects, one of my daily drivers a 1954 Ford Customline and way in the back is a '51 Studebaker. (One of three Studes)
  5. Bike Bum

Hello Rat Road Bikes forum members!

Welcome! Yeah, my Dyno grips have a D on the end. Love my Dyno, smoothest bike I ever rode.
  6. Bike Bum

Hey everyone!

Welcome! Yup, you're going to fit in great here.
  7. Bike Bum

Hello from Detroit

Welcome fellow Michigander!
  8. Bike Bum

Meet Matti

Welcome! Haha, your sense of humor and attitude are exactly what this site is about. Well, that and building bikes. From one graphic designer to another, you're going to love it here.
  9. Bike Bum

I thought I was done

Welcome! I have a barn full of bikes that I promised myself that I'll restore or customize someday. I completely uprooted my life in the last year and I've come to realize that working on these bikes are a great stress reliever. I have a serious problem of not being able to sell anything so my...
  10. Bike Bum

MooN Raker

Yes! Virgil had an imagination I could only dream of. I absolutely love his 1960 XNR concept car.
  11. Bike Bum

42 Skidoo

I really like this style of bikes. Maybe it's reminiscent of my old BMX racing days. I don't know, but this bike really has a great look. You got my vote.
  12. Bike Bum

AlumiNaughty

Wow! This bike is amazing. You obviously know how to use a camera too. The only thing I would change is I would move the fourth picture to the top. When it comes to voting, RRB uses the first picture and your fourth pic really shows off your bike.
  13. Bike Bum

Cleveland Welding Lagniappe

Great job on the bike. You really nailed it with this build. When I lived down south, outside of New Orleans, Lagniappe was a popular word. When buying some cracklin from the Cajuns they would dump some in a paper sack then add a little more and say "and there a little Lagniappe for ya". Haha...
  14. Bike Bum

MooN Raker

When I went to automotive design college in Detroit I had to write a paper about someone we looked up to. I picked Harley Earl. It was pretty cool designing cars in the same town that Harley Earl actually drove his concept cars in. He's still one of my heroes.
  15. Bike Bum

Thompson Classic Bicycle Components - grips and seats

Oh yeah, time to order another set of the red glitter coke bottle grips!
  16. Bike Bum

Show us them cars!

Here's one I've been trying to sell. 1949 Mercury Woodie Wagon. $80k Sad to see it go. "Edit" Yup, it's sold!!
  17. Bike Bum

"Saturday Night Special" class 1

This is a very cool frame. Crazy thing is, I just bought one a couple weekends ago. Didn't know what it was but after some research I learned Murray built these under their name and Sears, Western Flyer and Hiawatha. I think there was one more but I can't remember. I was going to build it for...
  18. Bike Bum

MooN Raker

Heck yeah! One of my favorite bikes is my '57 Evans.
  19. Bike Bum

Hello from michigan

Welcome, from another Michigander.
Back