Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BrownieICT

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Yep, It's the big boy! Plenty of stop there! :D
  2. BrownieICT

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Just finished it up!
  3. BrownieICT

2014 Starbird-Devlin Charity Car Show Bicycle entries!

Bicycle entries are up for the 2014 Starbird-Devlin Charity Car Show! I will have pictures of the Raffle Bike up soon! Print them out at http://starbirddevlin.com/bicycle-entry.pdf
  4. BrownieICT

Starbird-Devlin Bicycle Show 2014 Ideas and Help???

Got a lot of ideas at the Midwest Bike Fest Sunday! Should be a lot of fun this year. When we get the registration forms up on the website and a final on all the classes I will let everybody know.
  5. BrownieICT

Thanks guys! We are trying to get flyers ready to give out on Sunday as well. We are also looking to try to do raffles and giveaways for the show. See you Sunday!
  6. BrownieICT

Once I get all the ideas together I will give a link to the registration forms and all the dates and times. We go to the bike fest every year and plan on being there Sunday. I am hoping to get good feedback and ideas from everybody there too. I know in the past it seems the judging has been an...
  7. BrownieICT

We are at the start of getting everything together for the Starbird-Devlin Bicycle Show in Wichita KS. and am wanting ideas for January's show. This is the second year for me doing this for the charity and got a lot of good feed back last year. I am thinking the classes this year be: Best of...
Back