Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FATMAN

Ebay purchase, anyone know anything about it?

Been a while, but thought i would ask about this one. Purchased this one on ebay, says it was hand built and only a few were made. Just curious if anyone has ever seen them?
  2. FATMAN

Town and Country find

Found this today! you'll see this on the trade section. :D
  3. FATMAN

Found Some Emory's

Picked these up today. the yellow one is an Emory work horse, I have some plans for this one. Picked this one up from a member, Bike carver. No plans for it as of yet.
  4. FATMAN

Is this a version of a cycle truck type bike???

what do you think would be too much to pay for this? or better yet, what do you thinks its worth?
  5. FATMAN

What is this?

Alright, I know it's a Schwinn, but trying to decide if it's worth the purchase.......appears like different parts put together http://gainesville.craigslist.org/bik/3843572600.html
  6. FATMAN

goCruisergo custom build**With Some O'Malleys Updates!!

So last year goCruisergo had a design a frame contest, and some how I was lucky enough to win it. Since I am travelling so much I asked if they could do the complete build, and again I was fortunate enough that they agreed. Stacy and Todd are very amazing! :mrgreen:
  7. FATMAN

FATMAN from Georgia

Hi, My name is Joe. Love Rat Rods and Beach Cruiser, this place is like best of both worlds for me! Mnay amazing bikes here!
Back