Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Glen

SWB0 Sublime time

I wondered if you would be doing a build this time. Stay in the shade. Glen.
  2. Glen

Muscle Bike Names

Based on your trade... hmmm... wonder what that is... perhaps you're a chef and the bike will be called Saucepan... or Salt. :39: No, probably not. Glen.
  3. Glen

Muscle Bike Names

Are we supposed to guess? Yes, of course we’re supposed to guess… Harry Potter… no… maybe not :shake: Dracula… hmmm :39: Oliver Twist… maybe… :rolleyes: Huckleberry Finn… yeah… that’ll be it. :nod: But I suppose it could be anything... Glen.
  4. Glen

Muscle Bike Names

Actually, I see a few names right there in you second post... First Attempt Do It Wrong (or perhaps alter that slightly to Done Wrong) Hard Enough (or perhaps alter that slightly to Harden Up, because it kind of sounds the same) Of course, these might not suit your build, but you get the idea...
  5. Glen

Muscle Bike Names

My entry for the first MBBO was Chopster… a cross between Chopper and Dragster. My entry in the 2018 MBBO Class 2 was Silver Angel - because it was Silver and built for my great-great-niece’s 6th birthday, who I’m sure is and angel :rolleyes: Other builds have been named thusly (in no...
  6. Glen

Leg Day SCRAP cruiser. Pulling the plug.

I get it, Luke... it's been cold here in NZ too. Try and stay warm and look after your health. Glen.
  7. Glen

Leg Day SCRAP cruiser. Pulling the plug.

Yeah... there's the winner already. Kind of glad I'm not participating (again) this year... wouldn't stand a chance. I do love a big wheel build. :thumbsup: Glen.
  8. Glen

Rookie builds by veteran builders

Good to see you too, Luke. Yes, it was a fun wee build-off... and I was quite happy with my results since it was my first time welding. Perhaps I'll do another build-off in the future, but not this time. Glen.
  9. Glen

Ahhh... yes... I remember the first Muscle Bike Build Off. That was my first actual build on the forum too, with Chopster... Which was rebuilt in a subsequent MBBO to Chopster Part 2... @Endlesschain now has both Rattled and Chopster. Glen.
  10. Glen

My first build-off entry was for BO8. Rattled... Wish I still had it. Glen.
  11. Glen

You in with what?

I agree with Funkme. Do one in each class if you have the time. I won't be participating again this year. Glen.
  12. Glen

Shadow speed

Congratulations for getting 3rd place with Shadow Speed... well done. Glen.
  13. Glen

Shadow speed

Sounds good. I fitted a new rear tube to Glenderson a couple of weeks ago and took it for a test ride up the street... hopefully it's still holding air. Let me know when you want to do it. Glen.
  14. Glen

Shadow speed

Good old Arthur's Emporium... can always count on them to have what you need. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Glen.
  15. Glen

Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

Mantis... Glen.
  16. Glen

Shadow speed

I haven’t ridden Glenderson for ages… has a flat rear tyre currently… and not sure I’m up to it health wise… but not a bad idea… are there many vintage and classic bikes in Whangarei? I’ve never organised anything like that before so wouldn’t know where to start :39:... but if you want to, I’d...
  17. Glen

Shadow speed

That’s looking great… it reminded me of an old bike I had back in 2009 when I was still in Christchurch. It was a Bell and this is the only photo I have of it… However, the only bit that’s the same really is the stem. The frame looks similar at first glance but the dropouts are different as...
  18. Glen

Strip dragger

Looking good. :thumbsup: Glen.
  19. Glen

Strip dragger

Yeah, that fog was thick this morning. Are you home today? I can drop that shifter over to you if you are. Glen.
  20. Glen

Strip dragger

Faux shifter... hmmm :39: Would this do... Let me know if you want it. It's a Sturmey Archer twin shifter... off a Dragster I think? I got it from the ReStore. Glen.
Back