Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RAD DYNO

Nirve Starliner

I’m looking for a Nirve Starliner complete, 7 speed. Thanks!
  2. RAD DYNO

WANTED Girvin Forks

Looking for Girvin Forks.
  3. RAD DYNO

Mopar

Looking for a Nirve Mopar Cruiser.
  4. RAD DYNO

Nirve

Looking for Nirve street sweeper fender, front & rear.
  5. RAD DYNO

Nirve Street Sweeper Fender

Nirve Street Sweeper fenders came on the Street King Bike. There from the late 2008-2011
  6. RAD DYNO

Dyno- Shimano thumb shifter

I’m looking for a Shimano 4 speed thumb shifter, They were on Electro, Schwinn, & Dyno’s
  7. RAD DYNO

FOUND Dyno Coaster frame or bike

I’m looking for a Dyno Coaster frame, or complete bike.
  8. RAD DYNO

Nirve Mooneyes

I'm looking for a Nirve Mooneyes bike or frame, in any condition,Thanks.
  9. RAD DYNO

Nice Ride In Lynchburg Va.

Just moved from the west coast to the east coast. In Lynchburg Va. They have the Blackwater Trail, I rode 12 mile. I rode my Dyno Moto Glide (4 speed), the complete trail was a 1st & 2nd gear, I was the only one with a cruiser, but there was no reason for a 21 speed road bike like the other...
  10. RAD DYNO

Switchblade

My new addition, needed a new front rim, I had one. I need to change the sprockets, it tops out pretty quick. It came with a nice Brook 66 seat, nice riding bike.
  11. RAD DYNO

Front springer

I'm looking to buy a new front springer, & was wondering who has the best chrome plating?
  12. RAD DYNO

Rollfast front light

My daughter just bought a 1936 ladies Rollfast. The light body is there, but the lens & bulb holder is gone! Is there any reproduction parts made for the lights.
  13. RAD DYNO

Schwinn kickstand

On a Schwinn kickstand welded, do you have to used a Schwinn or can you a nirve kickstand?
  14. RAD DYNO

Bike Chain

I'm ready to install the bike chain, I have KMC chain should I use it, or buy a new chain. What's a good chain, & what's a great chain!
  15. RAD DYNO

Nirve WHAT YEAR

I have a Nirve beach cruiser, i'm wondering what year it is. s/n S3IY09125 and it also says pipeline next to the serial #.
  16. RAD DYNO

OGB ?

There's a Cruiser for sale locally. The Badge says OGB, On the frame it says OLD GUYS BIKE. Who made these bikes?
  17. RAD DYNO

Dyno Badge

I'm rebuilding a 2000 Dyno Moto Glide, The badge is missing. Can you still buy the badges, or is there reproductions availible.
Back