Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Vintage_steel

Murray Missile

Getting off to a late start on my build off bike. But still plenty of time to get it done. Time to figure out which part to use on the bike. Still haven't named it
  2. Vintage_steel

year verification

does anybody know the year. any info will help. thank you
  3. Vintage_steel

schwinn debbie

just picked this schwinn debbie for my ol lady anybody know the year , a family friend had it lying around their storage and realize they werent going to do anything with it. time to clean it up and make it ride able. looking for pedals and fenders
  4. Vintage_steel

how rare is this accessory

its a handle bar mount child seat made by g.m.g. i have been trying to find out the value and what era is from. i have had it for a few years and havent seen another one any one know anything about it
  5. Vintage_steel

need help unkown make, model and year

i recently picked up this bike but i cant finded anything out about it. all i know is that its a convertible kids tank bike. any help in identifying is much appreciated
  6. Vintage_steel

new member from socal

hello everyone. my names matthew im new to this suite i have look around the suite a few times their a lot of sweet bike. i started my collection with a 56 murray missle and a havent stopped since. ill add pic of the collection as soon as i get them uploaded.
Back