Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. biknut

My rat rod ebike

Love those bikes, but they need a little more speed, and range. I think it's coming though.
  2. biknut

Reminds me of Rat Fink

This is the Campion Trail in Irving Texas
  3. biknut

E-Bike build

Looks good. Since you have so much room, I would consider a larger battery. Something like at least 30ah.
  4. biknut

Reminds me of Rat Fink

My bike is my canvas. There's no aftermarket for this bike, so every modification had to be dreamed, and made by hand by me. You can't tell by looking, but it took hundreds of hours to get to this point. I probably have 100 hours in the reject pile alone. The was about the first week. I changed...
  5. biknut

Reminds me of Rat Fink

Thanks man
  6. biknut

Reminds me of Rat Fink

Yes Dallas, it's downtown on main street.
  7. biknut

Reminds me of Rat Fink

8. biknut

Custom Stealth

9. biknut

Custom Stealth

10. biknut

Ok everybody, lets see those seat skirts

This is a custom seat made for a Super 73. It has a plywood base. I fabed a metal base to use as a platform for the seat to attach to. The center hole is drilled at the same angle as the seat post tube. I tapped holes in the matal base and attached a plate on the underside of the frame to hold...
  11. biknut

Ok everybody, lets see those seat skirts

I'll go first
  12. biknut

The BMXinator

Custom Sondors Fold X
  13. biknut

Micargi Royal Dutch

Not bad
  14. biknut

Cool E Bicycle

The guard hiding the motor is a nice touch.
  15. biknut

This is Electronaut

I thought it was finished, but there was one more thing it needed. No more ... hatchet.
  16. biknut

This is Electronaut

Time goes by. After 5 years of neglect I installed new forks. Why did I wait so long?
  17. biknut

This is Electronaut

Yes, I think so too. Finally
  18. biknut

The Atomic BB

Back