Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Might not really qualify...

...but I'm hoping y'all will dig the paint. Primed- my 05 Gemini 900 frame: -and a bit of the man-cave/garage. 8)
  2. S

THANK you all

I did a quick intro, but wanted to take a minute to say I am extremely impressed w/the welcome I've received here. I once registered on a more *serious* cycling forum and although I have been riding, wrenching(professionally)& racing(mediocrely if that is a word)for most of my 49 years, I got a...
  3. S

A few of my SS MTBs

My main ride- an On-One 456 Carbon w/X-Fusion Velvet fork. This thing wanted to go FAST today:
  4. S

Let's see if this works...

Should be me on my purported 47 Schwinn... Edit: COOL! Yeah, got the whole bike at a police auction for $35- swapped bar/stem for an 80 MCS BMX stem &(at the time)mini-RM-bend MC bars- 2.5" downhill tires- safetypin seat- the thing just makes me LAUGH. Ihave ridden it over most of my main/local...
  5. S

New old guy

Hi. I am Steve. Had a second-hand purple Stingray in the 70's, now on MTBs mostly- hence the username. Lots of bikes from then to now, still got a few. Posting from phone; will lurk and talk more later. 8)
  6. S

New old guy

Hi. I am Steve. Had a second-hand purple Stingray in the 70's, now on MTBs mostly- hence the username. Lots of bikes from then to now, still got a few. Posting from phone; will lurk and talk more later. 8)
Back