Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pholTmonx

(MBBO#05 Class 2) GET SMART!

AKA... the not so smart bike??
  2. pholTmonx

Cool orange bike from this summer

I dunno, your starting quite a collection of cool bikes:) hope whatever you do you have fun, I'm sure you could easily list some of the hoard when ready
  3. pholTmonx

Phat chopper

LOL..... MORE LIKE I USED THESE TUBES TO GO OFF THE HOOK!
  4. pholTmonx

Dave's Oldster project: "Old Soul"

Plan need soak and regrease... Not sure cat is salvagable sorry
  5. pholTmonx

(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

that close...
  6. pholTmonx

So killer, put it together... That seat w primer and that fork.... Rest is bonus... Looks great!!
  7. pholTmonx

SOLD 1937 Elgin Swallow parts (coming from a girl's bike)

Next month I'm done for November.
  8. pholTmonx

(MBBO#05 Class 2) ★★★ ¡ʇdᴉɹɔs ǝɥʇ dᴉlℲ ★★★ (SOLD to finance exciting new venture!)

Had no idea they had that funky of white boys down under... Awsome vid and fitting soundtrack as usual!
  9. pholTmonx

SOLD Blue Radiobike

Omg..... Good luck to whoever gets hold of it... Awsome deal
  10. pholTmonx

Easy Rider (Class 2)

Very fun build, well done on making it work with style!! Cut off wheel slashes and some washers could go inline to build back pressure also muffle it a bit, easy and not noticeable md to tune the pipes. Really well done, look forward to seeing what you do next
  11. pholTmonx

Make u a public deal @Falstaff finish and we do our trade.... I want see it done danger bro!!! Roth bust awaits at the finish post...
  12. pholTmonx

Cool orange bike from this summer

I like it, looks like the rollfast, Hawthorne twin tubes but w canti bars stuffed In What you doing with it?
  13. pholTmonx

Single speed chain that won't stretch...

More brittle than stretching... It work hardens, so the more wear, the more brittler it would become edit.. I'd like point out I'm severely dysgraphic, not a moron... More brittler... That make my eyes bleed also sorry
  14. pholTmonx

(MBBO#05 Class 2) ★★★ ¡ʇdᴉɹɔs ǝɥʇ dᴉlℲ ★★★ (SOLD to finance exciting new venture!)

What are you going do for rim color?? White would be very late sixties with that quilted white insert and seat.... Super awsome looking forward to finish
  15. pholTmonx

(MBBO#05 Class 2) GET SMART!

The "I feel you brother" button is missing srry..
  16. pholTmonx

(MBBO#05 Class 2) The Kim Rae

Congrats and best!
  17. pholTmonx

// Muscle Drifter \\ Reverse trike

Will chamber come from the spindles? Your last build seemed lean in like a Ford truck I bar linkage.... Always fun engineering with you.. watching..
  18. pholTmonx

Easy Rider (Class 2)

I'd be concerned with chain stretch with no guide.. it's really come out cool!!
  19. pholTmonx

Peugeot rebuild / custom

Very classy!
  20. pholTmonx

A Stingray, Buzz Bike, and a Mattel Stallion walk into a bar...

Empty hanging frames make good spray can racks...Sorry loaded sideways... Doesn't matter shops just as strange eitherway
Back