Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

trash to this

ok so not really a build just a interesting chain of events. I was driving home one nite and spotted a whole bike put out for the trash. I of course stopped as I'm an infamous garbage picker plus I love bikes and figured I could at least get some parts. I put it in the back of my suzuki and off...
  2. F

stingrays, an inconvienant truth

I'm a liar. Everytime I ride my stingray I fear someone will out me. Show me up for the fraud I am. U see my stingray is a repop. I'm sorry but back in 2007 it called to me from a side walk sale at walmart. I was weak. I couldn't resist it's candy apple green and chrome charms. "U could take me...
  3. F

r occ choppers bikes to ride or just parts?

I just wanted to get an opinion on this as I've customized a nos I got for my wife (who has since claimed my new school manta ray as hers) and I've cut up two occs for my project bike.(hows that for a runon sentence?) So what r ur thoughts? Are they stingrays (as the stickers say) Are they cool...
  4. F

tony hawk and two occs roll into a...

So I'm minding my own business looking at bikes on the internet and I come across a crazy bike that uses two stingray 20x4.25 wheels (like on my wifes manta ray and stingray) front and back, motorcycle tires and get this, its a folding bike. Then he references another guy who made a fat tire...
  5. F

hi from lovely east cleveland ohio

hi i'm Tim. Been looking at this forum a while and decided to join in. I love all thing mechanical, especially bicycles and motorcycles. I collect (ok hoard) bikes and just buy or trade for stuff that strikes my fancy. Love banana seat bikes and chopper bikes. Okay so thats a short intro and...
Back