Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dandeedad

Greetings from Indonesia...

I just read your article and photos, and you posted pictures of "bikes' junkyard heaven" in Yogyakarta and Bali :) :D and the fact is, here in Indonesia, it's hard to find a cool new stuffs to customize our bike, so we had to made it start from sketches, or hunt those items down in every...
  2. dandeedad

Bali and Yogyakarta? hahhh...you must've seen a lot of custom bikes there? :) your welcome...I hope I can still post to this forum, how the culture spread across the nation :wink:
  3. dandeedad

wooowww... thanks to all of you guys, never had such warm welcomes before, because here, we don't have kinda "official forum" for bike builders, but still, I need a lot of input and tutorial from master builders here... thank you, hopefully I can share my bike pics, very soon... :D thank...
  4. dandeedad

Hello... may I introduce myself? I'm sorry for my bad English. My name is Dan, from Jakarta, Indonesia. I just became a member few days ago and fall in love with this site at the first visit. Gimme a lot of ideas, inspirations and DIY tutorials to build my bike (a local brand cruiser style)...
Back