Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Burnout Dragster

This is the before picture of the bike as I got it. Its a true drag race bike build up from back in the 70s and how I set my old bike in the early 80s. It has to different sprockets large and small depending on race conditions. The tools were really used by me back in the day on a Ramrod II. The...
  2. T

raleigh work horse

Found this workhorse Raleigh sport. Thought about a trike setup, but then I realized I could make a neat truck roadster. So I slammed it. Would like to trim the fenders and add mid rise sissy bars and I-pad notepad holder in the center- maybe. For sure a beverage holder ha!
  3. T

Kustom Sled named - FADED

Picked up this bike on Craig list last month everything is frozen except the rims. It was being used as a yard sculpture (keep in it weird) type of thing. Its a Sears Spyder 24. The build inspiration comes from Gene Winfields faded paint jobs like The Purple Haze 53 Buick..added a picture below...
  4. T

Burnout Dragster

Just as I got it. 1970 Huffy. Currently stuck bent seat post so im repainting it.
  5. T

78 Huffy Turbo saved

Saw this and had to save it. It was just frame and fork setup and chain guard. I like that it says turbo on it. Added Kenda mongoose flame tires. :D
  6. T

71 huffy rat dragster

EBay frame only. Still in progress adding parts and changing them around as I find stuff. Built from 3 yard sale clunkers.
  7. T

71 Sears Spyder girls craiglist find

Craigslist find. Retro project soon. This was just yesterday along with the 65 Schwinn Stingray find. For kicks added a catalog photo of what looks like new. I have one more find to post but it will need to wait until this weekend to post.
  8. T

1965 schwinn stingray barn find

Shocking Craigslist find. The guy had it stored at his dads barn. After almost 50yrs decides to part with it. Tires holding, and my son rode it a few times down the street. Time for a clean up.
  9. T

the walmart special buildup

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=70140 Built this up 10 yrs ago. Tribute to my old rampar II chopper I had when I was 5 Christmas present. Well, as they say Wally world stuff is cheap and its about as long the frame lasted. Check it out. Currently reusing parts on my huffy...
  10. T

Project: Goodwill Hunting" Huffy Good Vibrations

found this on the rack. Huffy year??? 90?. Wanted something for spring break week to roll with my two sons. It needed a good bath, looked like it had been hanging in a garage. Few tweaks to get to my taste. All I have is a small inventory of bmx stuff so hear it goes....Still a toss-up on...
  11. T

new from Texas!

Great place I found here. I'm a big time bike fanatic. Building customize bike since I was 10. My first bike was a western flyer chopper new in 1978 and been riding with slammed forks ever since then. Jumped on the bmx freestylin band wagon too. Can't wait to post some of my stuff on here soon.
Back